Retiring

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by The Parrothead, Sep 8, 2011.

1. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Just wanted to announce that I'm going to be stepping down from the league. Given the current situation, I feel that it's the right thing for me to do. Some of you may disagree with that, and that's fine. You've got a right to do so.

This is definitely nothing against any of the folks in the league, or the league itself. This league is a good group of players, so I know losing me isn't going to make the league miss a beat whatsoever. Helli, you do a very good job in running the joint. It's a thankless job at the best of times, but just wanted to let you know it's appreciated. If me resigning gets me blacklisted from joining any other leagues, then so be it. That will be something I'll have to live with.

I know some of you play the FPS games, so I'm sure I'll see you guys on there at some point. Best of luck to all!

2. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Just had to leave now so you could keep the 2-1 record against me, I see how it is. ;) Take it easy man.

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

There might be a commish here or there who thinks that way but I don't think that will be the end result; I'm disappointed but figured it was coming. Talk to you later parrot.

4. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Pretty lame but good luck Parrot rest of the way.