Retiring

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by maniac13, Jan 27, 2013.

1. maniac13

maniac13 Walk On

Hey guys thanks for the fun that this league provided me. I have a busy semester ahead and a few other things I need to get settled in my life and I just think its best I step away from the league for awhile. I wouldn't be able to be a reliable contributing member this semester and if I'm going to be in the league I want to contribute more than just game summaries. I had talked to majesty95 before the Super Bowl letting him know that there was a possibility I would be done win or lose.

Crunk_Ness congrats on your Super Bowl win! The last time I was dominated in a game of Madden like that was against sawemoff you deserve the championship trophy!!

Jbbubba I'm sorry I'm leaving our rivalry in the South, I enjoyed playing you the few times we did.

bigtubb_ hope you're able to bounce back now from the salary cap hit the previous owner left you with, good luck.

And to everyone else good luck in the upcoming seasons its been a fun ride and its great to see so many new faces in the VFL!! I knew once I joined that it would continue to grow with the environment fostered here that promotes competitive play but friendly rivalries. Majesty will continue to lead yall down the path of being a great sim league!

• Like Like x 5
  2. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

Good luck man. Let us know in the future if you can;t live without us! :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Good luck bro...I understand being busy....I have two preps (in 4 classes) to teach and two phd classes...it's like taking 24-30 credit hours Ina semester undergrad...on Monday and Wednesday I'm at work from 11am-9pm...

• Like Like x 1
  4. maniac13

maniac13 Walk On

sheesh! that is a nuts schedule!

• Like Like x 1
  5. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

I don't try to piss commissioners off on TSO lol...I try to do summaries when I can...and more content if I'm lucky

• Like Like x 1
  6. Crunk_Ness

Crunk_Ness Walk On

Good luck bro! Take care and come visit us when you get a chance!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Cj king

Cj king Walk On

Good luck man wish i could have played you during the season but best of luck on your new journey like Crunk_Ness said come visit

• Like Like x 1
  8. MarkyMark67

MarkyMark67 Walk On

Good luck with everything. It was great having you in the league!!

• Like Like x 1