Retiring

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by Redspyda863, May 14, 2013.

1. Redspyda863

Redspyda863 Walk On

I have decided to retire. This OD isn't for me after multiple issues. I don't want to be the problem here. I don't deal in grey areas and i also don't argue over video games. I am as sim as a player as anyone can be. When you go into a OD with rules set up like this, you expect for them to be followed. I don't care about wins and losses but more about good games and when you play guys like the Oklahoma user (Fishdock) who basically broke the rules that i personally agreed to, to join this OD, its discouraging. Something told me to record the game for video evidence but i was in another room and didnt want to go through that process. My fault so i have no basis to go on, but when you see things like run commit, A Gap blitzing, early and often, man 2 under, Man 1 out of 4-4, and LB Dogs out of 4-4, you really just would rather just go play a ranked match where it means nothing.

With that being said ill be retiring from this. I wish you guys the best but this is the straw that broke the camels back and when it gets to this, id rather retire. Whoever takes over LSU, Make Brady Jr. A Beast and finish his legacy will ya. thanks and Geaux Tigers.

2. MrWitness36

MrWitness36 Walk On

I haven't got to play you yet Red but I wish you the best bro.

3. Redspyda863

Redspyda863 Walk On

I wish nothing but the best to you guys. Im a good guy and a good player. If you want to add me and play me sometime MrWitness, go ahead. you see my PSN. Im easy to find.

• Like Like x 1
  4. CJTHA1

CJTHA1 Walk On

Sorry to hear that man. I was looking forward to the Florida-LSU game next year

5. Redspyda863

Redspyda863 Walk On

its all good. just add me on PSN. I may Start and OD for 2014 that correlates with the season. You guys will get first dibs.

6. CJTHA1

CJTHA1 Walk On

I look forward to that, well if you every wanna a quick match in NCAA or Madden just hit me up