Return of Noknee

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by hoodlum10, Feb 8, 2010.

1. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Return of Noknee

Former ND Coach Noknee has returned to the Cream of the Crop. Things just weren't working out for Jam so we had a vacant spot, and Noknee is back to occupy it. He will be taking over the Tennessee Volunteers. He brings great competition and will never be a problem not getting his games in. Welcome back sir

2. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

No problem getting his games in. How bout his summaries?? Not trying to hate on Noknee because I like the guy and he is an excellent player but is it gonna be different this time?

3. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

LOL great, of all people to come into my division.... noknee... ohhh man the sec will deff be (even more so) the conference to beat.

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

umm...yeah. I am going to have to second this. I hope he plans to do his summaries for cpu and user games correct this go around. Plus he never said anything on the boards. I know he gets his games in quick and is good competition.

I guess we will see. If not, it wont be good.

5. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

i 3rd that. more than one issue with him, but i guess we all forgot. looks like ill be playing a guy using the FS as a MLB again all game. maybe this time he'll adjust that and have his FS play DLine. i guess i can take two seasons off of doing my recaps too.

*we can do better and im not gonna act like im all pumped he is back regardless of what anyone thinks.

6. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

What exactly was the problem? I mean if you had enough of a problem to kick him out I don't know why you would want him back. But of course being new I don't know what went down so I can't say anything about the situation specifically but if someone would catch me up to speed would be great.

7. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

*EDIT: yeah im just gonna edit this out, i think everyone else is making the points.

8. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Ya well that's a problem, but if he is willing to change I'm all for a second chance but definitely on a short lease

9. Iron Mickey

I feel ya TRude and I dont expect you to be happy. But this is Hoodlum's show, so we got to roll with the punches. I am sure he's on a one strike and out basis.

It already troubles me knowing he's been browsing thru the boards since being allowed back and hasnt come in here to say he's going to clean up his act publically. But whatever, we'll see.

10. Noknee

Noknee Walk On

Sorry about that I've mainly been reading to get caught up with what's happened in the dynasty since I've left, I've honestly not looked here since I left, so I figured I'd try to get up to speed by reading the threads over to look at the stuff.

I'll be keeping up with summaries this time, and I think everyone knows that Hood isn't going to be willing to cut me any slack so, I'll be on top of those to stay in the dynasty.

As far as the FS issue, I'll let Hood decide on that since he played me 4 times, and he's the rulemaker around here so I'll go with what he says. Although Hood might be biased since in 3 of those games he put up over 40 points on me in them lol.

I don't want to cause any waves though, so if it's a big enough deal of me being in the dynasty, I don't have a problem walking away from it.

11. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

It's good with me. Like I said I'm new so I have nothing against you really and I'm all for second chances

12. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

That's good stuff Noknee. I hope you stick to your word and do your part. You're a good player and will be a great addition to the dynasty if you can stay active on the boards. Good luck to ya man.

13. Iron Mickey

No problems here then soldier. Carry on, and welcome back.

14. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

I understand why you guys would find my decision questionable, and I honestly do not blame you one bit. I see exactly where you're all coming from.

I base my decisions of what is for the best of the OD, and if Noknee can indeed become more active and walk the walk here that definitely would be better for the OD than some newbie due to the competition he brings and experience he has, it makes us all step our game up a lil bit more.

And like Noknee said, you guys know me, and therefore I promise there's no room for error here. I'm all for second chances but when you give a man your word you better keep it, that's all I got on that..

Welcome back, hopefully this works out for all of us