1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Return

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by einstein313, Jun 22, 2010.

1. einstein313

einstein313 Walk On

Return

Hey this is LSUmark, I have recently purchase a new PS3 since my last one was stolen in a home burglary, I immensely enjoyed my time in the league until i had to stop playing, if you all have room I would love to return again.

2. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Einstein,

This is a Premier League now and restricted to guys with TF Subsription Memberships. You need to look into that in the Membership Threads, alot has changed on-site since your departure.

You werent around long with us and had trouble staying active on the boards. This is a content heavy league.

You can look into openings in the Non-Premier Leagues though and work your way up. Look into the new Training Day Leauge. I believe it's full but your more than welcome to be put on the wait list. Plus there are plenty of others.