Revenge Week w/ Oregon HC

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Lee.Flex, Oct 30, 2009.

?

Who Wins the "Blood Bowl"

1. Oregon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Boise State

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

Revenge Week w/ Oregon HC

[​IMG]@[​IMG]

Boise State @ Oregon : 2011 / Week 2

Revenge? It looks that way. Oregon HC has been quoted as saying, "I hate Boise, My Team Hates Boise, Our School Hates Boise and Our State Hates Boise. We think they are over-rated and we plan on taking them down and putting them in their place."

Harsh.... maybe to Harsh, but if you look at these 2 teams prior games, there have been 4 ejections and 1 season long suspension. Reporters have criticized coach Flex for his words, but don't forget, he was the Ducks RB coach from 2006-2009 and was present when both heated games took place, and if you think he cares about what people think about him, how about leaving in-state rival Oregon State mid-season to join the Ducks.

Coach Flex has agreed to do an open forum Interview, he only asks that all questions be related to this weeks upcoming Rivalry game he has dubbed "The Blood Bowl".

2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

lol i voted boise st :)

3. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

You better keep your helmet on....... LeGarrette Blount is our new RB coach and he is looking to take out Boise Fans.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SGTYiCqzpcw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SGTYiCqzpcw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

4. WisconsinSports414

WisconsinSports414 Walk On

It's payback time! I've got Oregon BIG in this one. Good luck to ya.

5. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

MAMA SAID KNOCK YOU OUT. Oregon rolls Boise.

6. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

Oregon Rolled Boise 63-26.

7. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Nice to see Boise State go down!