Review and Update on Rules

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Gyrene76
    Dean Evans
    gwill
    uncleho
    abolishthefed
    Fmode11
    Raidernation
    GMONEY 15
    Gngsta4Lyphe
    edge7771
    LSUTRUTH

I have gotten about 3-4 complaints recently. I have went through 10 or so seasons of Legacy with NO complaints and now all the sudden I'm getting them. This crap is going to stop. You can all read the rules and understand what I say, if you do not you will be gone.

Clarification on some things:

Punting - DO NOT low aim line drive punt to where the returner can not get to it. This is bullshit and wont be allowed here. You either punt normal or punt high or punt out of bounds.

PLAYCALL MIXING

Offense - Do not run slants all game, do not run read option all game. MIX IT UP.

Defense - SAME THING. Do not run 2 man under the whole game, mix in zones and other plays. DO NOT press coverage all game. Mix it up.

Audibling/motion - Do not hot route and audible a million times every play. This is part of MIXING IT UP. Also do no motion every play and if you ARE going to motion give the defense time to adjust before you snap. If I see more complaints on this I will just ban motion unless it is natural play design motion.

All AGGRESSIVE gameplanning is BANNED.

Custom DEFENSE and Multiple DEFENSE playbooks are BANNED.

Also don't be the guy that complains about everything. Protocol is you pause the game and tell your opponent what they are doing wrong. If they continue to do it save some PROOF like video and then come to me but I dont expect this to be a problem because we all know how to play sim in a premier league.

I don't expect any more problems going forward. :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

Question ..... I do something similar to this, I aim the punt low in hopes of getting more distance out of the punt ( wouldn't call mine a "line Drive'), I often aim it out of bounds at an angle away from the returner, for the purpose of getting a favorable bounce down field before it goes out. Is that within the rules ?

3. Hova

If it goes out of bounds its fine, if its lands in bounds its not fine. That is a close line. Make sure its always going out of bounds or dont do it.

4. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

yeah i got you, as i see it if I attempt a punt in line with how i mentioned above and it doesn't go out, its a failed attempt IMO ...... I don't try to catch liners thats fumble city word up.

5. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

I wonder if the hot routing is for me. I dont hot route often, but on run plays i'll try to trick the opponent and hot route but it actually does nothing. Just looks like im switching the run side or changing a route when its actually a run. And on passing plays, i always hot route my RB to block if he isnt already, and if you are pressing im going deep. But i feel like that is realistic, if you press, most people run deep.

6. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

Not from me bro had no issues with you.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hova

Realistic it is, but the defense should still not press every play

8. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

Right i dont go deep every play, just when i see press and no safety help over the top.