RFA Issue

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Darkwing, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

It is obvious to me that any player re-signings I did before the season on MLM has not transferred over to the new format on XFN. I am not excited to resign them with restructured contracts as it doesn't seem fair. I guess planning ahead didn't pay off :( . Keller, to make sure my CAP is correct I'm adding back the CAP Hits I already subtracted from my free space since those contracts are void.

Players Affected:
    Screen Shot 2011-11-21 at 9.41.10 AM.png

So I will gain the one year cap hit for all these players back correct?

Look at what I signed Roth for before this season, now look at a probable contract in RFA
    Screen Shot 2011-11-21 at 9.52.09 AM.png

Scobee is also much higher priced
    Screen Shot 2011-11-21 at 9.57.36 AM.png

I'm not complaining too much though as Mathis and Greene are cheaper. I just wanted to bring to people's attention if they were like me and figured they already had these players signed.

Screen Shot 2011-11-21 at 10.00.49 AM.png

Screen Shot 2011-11-21 at 10.01.31 AM.png

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Darkwing

Naturally the contracts are handled differently in XFN than in MLM. I know it sucks that any teams that "planned ahead" lost that advantage because of the switch but the good news is its fair and the same for everyone. Everyone has to make the same tough decisions.

There's no good way to handle it - XFN is handling contracts now. Everyone has to deal with it.

3. Darkwing

Ok I just wanted to be sure that adding back those cap hits was public information and the correct move

4. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

so we cant resign guys yet CORRECT? We just post them in the thread and wait

5. Keller

None of the contract info from MLM came over - cap hits - penalties - all that.

The good news is a lot of that stuff would be changing anyway heading into a new season so like I said, we are all at least on equal ground.

6. Keller

Yes. Tonight we will take care of that stuff.

7. Darkwing

10-4.
    I'm just happy u had to do all this thinking about the draft and free agents after not being sober this weekend ;) lol

8. Keller

Its been rough