Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by Diddy81, Feb 4, 2012.
Wow....this is by far the best free agent group we have had. Some of the stars -
1. Jacorie Joplin (1st pick of the 1st HK Draft)
2. Ryan Clady (one of the best tackles in the game)
3. Marques Dawson (Browns will match any offer)
4. Brian Urlacher (Back to the Bears?)
5. Marshyl McKenzie (HK Career Sack Leader)
6. Michael Griffin (Multiple pro-bowl safety)
7. Peyton Hillis (Cover Boy)
8. Patrick Peterson (Cardinals will make you pay)
9. Troy Polamalu (I doubt coach Pitt lets this guy get away)
10. Tyvon Branch (great safety that most people don't know much about)
11. Mike Crawford (Linebackers always make big money in HK - will CP do what it takes to match?)
12. Clay Matthews (Cash strapped Packers may not be able to match)
13. Tim Tebow (one of the better fullbacks available)
14. Drew Brees (nothing needs to be said - getting up there in age)
15. Sterlin Freeman (One of the top 2 backs in HK hits the market - no way he gets out St. Louis without a HUGE contract)
No excuses this year
Yep - great news for you. How much do you think that will save you? 6-7M per?
Peterson has a career ending injury
and a massive headache..but yea i would say 7-10
Ry no love for Roddy White?
Yeah...i left off MJD and Roddy White. There is no way that Wayers lets MJD go and nobody is bidding on Roddy White's geriatric ass.
Lol no qb love for tebow?
Sterlin Freeman too
Yeah...that is a legit oversight. Though I doubt there is any chance he isn't wearing Rams colors next year.
The Bills would probably realistically match any offer on Joplin as well Ry
True. He would look nice in brown though.
Unless they can't afford it..
hed look good anywhere
Is this after progression/regression or could the list change some?
the list is always pre progression. Its final
Oh, okay. Cool.
hope you all bringing your money to the party cause Texans goin to make it storm!
expect me to come for some cap room advice when i end up resigning some of my guys. just a heads up
Separate names with a comma.