Rhude - Conf. Championship Game...

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Hellisan, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Rhude - Conf. Championship Game...

....When do you wanna play it?

Since we all have week 15 byes, I'll basically give people till whenever you wanna play that championship game to do their week 15 recruiting. So like, tomorrow night on the conf. championship? Lemme know.

2. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

Tonight would be ideal, got some things going on tomorrow, not sure I'd be able to play....if not, it would have to be monday night

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Ok cool man. that will work well. Might be a very small window for people to do their week 15 recruiting tonight... Not sure how it will play out yet. The only problem is, I'm not gonna be back here until probably midnight or later your time, but I know you're up pretty late. So we'll plan on tonight.

4. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

yeah midnight's fine

5. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

sweet.....moving along nicely.

6. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

So what time are you going to adv? From what I see UCLA and USC have yet to play.

7. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

it sounds like he will advance sometime after the UCLA game which is scheduled for 9:30 PST.

8. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Yeah Mike will be advancing to week 15 so everybody can do their recruiting as soon as that usc/ucla game is over. I'll advance when I get back from watching the fight.. probably a bit after midnight EST. Then of course I'll advance after Rhude plays if I'm still up, which is not 100% because I golf at 7 a.m. tomorrow.

9. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    hey I don't need to recruit like that so u can go ahead and advance.

10. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

No biggie Mo. It will be up for a couple hours regardless, and then advanced regardless, so do it if you want, don't if you don't.

11. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

My apologies guys. I didn't read the fine print "PST" and thought they were playing 9:30 EST, made a bunch of posts and wasted everybody's time thinking it was gonna be played then. Sorry about that.

12. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Yeah i was wondering.......I asked DJ if he was going to play last night and he was barely awake....lol

No problem......lets just hope he gets it in sometime today.....then bowls on Monday!