Rice at NIU

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by The Parrothead, Sep 3, 2009.

1. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Rice at NIU

I'm available tonight still and tomorrow night starting around 10 pm EST. Leaving Saturday morning around 10 am and don't know if I'll be online next week or not. Let me know when you can get it in.

2. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Me and the GF are going out with friends tonight. Hopefully I can get her drunk enough to agree to sit through a game haha. I'll try to get online around 9pm central, but Im pretty sure I wont be around a xbox until around 10 or 11pm (central) at the earliest. If we cant get it in tonight, I could wake up early and play you before you leave Saturday...

Hopefully we can get it in tonight or tomorrow morning, if not Im sorry. We've had these plans for a while so I cant ditch.

3. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

No worries. Totally understand about making plans. If you're on by 11 central, we'll get this thing in.

4. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I'll be logging on shortly before 11 pm central. Look for me online.

5. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

going to be online for the next 30 minutes or so waiting. If you're unable to log on, not sure how this will get handled.

6. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Sorry I couldnt get on last night. We never made it back to the house, and even if I did it wouldnt have been much of a game as I was "out of sorts" by that time.

Were you able to bring the xbox along?

7. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

No prob. I did bring it, so I'll try hooking it up tonight. Using someone else's network, so hopefully there are no problems. I can log on probably around 11 Eastern/10 central or so. What is your availability like tonight?

8. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

I'll be on around that time then

9. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Cool. At the latest, I'll be online at 11:30 eastern/10:30 central. If I'm having issues, I'll send you a message on Live through the xbox.com site.