Rice @ East Carolina

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BDSDIGITAL, Aug 6, 2009.

1. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Rice @ East Carolina

When are you around to play? This game is next week.

2. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

If you want to schedule a time just let me know whats good for you and I can make it. I dont have anything on my plate for the next week or so, so just let me know. Evenings/nights are better for me though - oh and im on central time.

3. BDSDIGITAL

I like to get games in at either 5 or 8-10 during the week preferably closer to 8 than 10. I don't like starting games later than that because I wake up early for work. If it's a weekend thing I'm free most of the time. I won't be around Saturday afternoon or Saturday night this weekend. It would need to be before 2ish on saturday or anytime sunday. I guess we can wait till the week advances and figure it out.

4. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Want to try and get it in tonight?

5. BDSDIGITAL

I didn't get your message until this morning. Sorry. You gonna be around this afternoon? I get home a little early on Friday so maybe we could go at 4:30-5:00 or so?

6. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

no worries. 430 500 sounds good. I am going to help my little sister move out of her apt today around noon so this should work out nicely. I should get back with eough time to warm-up etc. Ill send you a message on xbox live. or email you if I cant find you.

7. BDSDIGITAL

Ok great! I'm looking forward to it. You shouldn't have a problem finding me. The only thing that could hold me up is the severe pop up thunder storms we've had lately. I've had my power knocked out like three times this week including an hour yesterday. I got one restart this week already. There are supposed to be some this afternoon too. I would really like to get this in today though, that would be awesome.

8. BDSDIGITAL

I'm ready when you are

9. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

hey man whats up? I saw you were online when I got on and I sent you a message then you were gone. You still want to play or what?

10. BDSDIGITAL

yes see you in a minute