Rice Owls Hire New Coach

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by OsirisMonster, Sep 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

Rice Owls Hire New Coach

This just in!

The Rice Owls have hired a new head coach to set the program back on track. Unknown in the coaching field, coach Osiris has big plans for the under performing Owls in the coming seasons.

Greetings everyone. I'm taking over the Rice Owls (as soon as the invite comes in tonight) and look forward to joining you in this dynasty!

2. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay

3. Dannyboy0003

Dannyboy0003 Walk On

Welcome aboard! Conference USA is certainly becoming quite the hotspot!

4. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

Thoses Owl uniforms are just too good to pass up on.

5. Dannyboy0003

Dannyboy0003 Walk On

6. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

I'm a little scared to see what the state of the Owls are at the end of year 2. Though, given their state at the start of year 1 can it really be any worse???

7. Dannyboy0003

Dannyboy0003 Walk On

Very true. I think somebody had them in year one so you may have some good young talent.

8. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Welcome onboard! Im still new in here too but this looks like an awesome league to be in...

Now how about the two newbies agree to a home and home for next year?? ECU vs Rice...I like the sound of that :)

9. Dannyboy0003

Dannyboy0003 Walk On

I am pretty sure Rice and ECU are both in the Conference USA so you guys will probably play each other automatically.

10. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

yea we both in CUSA but I wasnt sure if that meant that we got to play each other for sure? Seeing as there are 12 teams in CUSA Im pretty sure I only get to play 8 of those 12, so I might not have an automatically scheduled game with Rice next year. Either way, hope that we do get to play each other, either in a home and home or just in a one off game. Welcome to the league again and hope you enjoy your time here.

11. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

I'd rather not play conference foes with my OOC games :)

12. Dannyboy0003

Dannyboy0003 Walk On

Usually you will play each team in your division (east or west) once per year and three random teams from the other division each year. If you guys are not in the same division then it's a crapshoot every year. But Zikry is right....this is an AWESOME dynasty and is very well comissioned. You both will have a lot of fun I'm sure.

13. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Sounds good Osiris..Im just looking for anyone to agree to a home and home right now, lol...Dont really have a preference...Anyone wanna play the Pirates? Im up for any challenges

14. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

Rice will be a real challenge. Almost the entire team is under 70 OVR.

15. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

Welcome aboard!! The more C-USA opponents the better. I've always felt that if Im gonna play conference games they might as well be against user coached teams, but hey thats just me! I'd love to play both Rice and ECU next year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.