Ridiculous stats

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Juggernautblitz, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Ridiculous stats

Has anyone seen some of the ridiculous league leader stats, especially on D? SS Kalvin Pearson of the Lions leads the league with 51 sacks thru 13 games, Phillip Buchanon for the Lions has 31 sacks and 32 INT's and DT Kevin Williams of the Vikes leads the league with 53 INT's!!!! Are you serious?? Is it fun to put up ridiculous stats like that? And even worse is that Percy Harvin, a WR by trade, is tied for the league lead in QB sacks at 31 and has 19 INT's himself.
    Maybe I missed something and there is some exemption for the Lions and Vikings, or they have been commissioned by the league to experiment with different types of cheese or something, and if they have been given some kind of authority to do this then my apologies but it only seems to be these 2 teams and it really drags down the feel of the league overall.

2. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Haha jugz, thats a glitch. Those players haven't actually done that. For some reason the defensive stats are out of control. Kalvin Pearson doesn't even start for me, let alone have any sacks.

3. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

I didn't think that seemed like how you play NCAA. I looked at that and began to worry about this league. I take it only the Lions and Vikings are affected.

4. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

In another league that happened, Eagles have a WR with 56 sacks and a defensive end with 65 ints.... seems like every now and then 2 teams will screw stats up or something...

The guy with 56 sacks has 1 tackle... explain that!

Edit: look at that Kalvin Pearson only have 9 tackles but 51 sacks... he is a good player! lol and he has 60 Forced Fumbles!

Looking at those stats that are messed up... The lions have forced 169 fumbles, and 139 interceptions! While the vikings have caused 134 INT and 56 Fumbles... DAMN!

5. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

I guess so, I really have no idea. I wish it were normal though because the defenders that are actually having monster years aren't getting the recognition. Anyone know if this is a problem in all the online madden leagues?

6. Romoisajedi

Romoisajedi Walk On

Actually,

I lost a game full of stats in TMFL when the other user left that same week and they removed him from the league, but teams lost stats from that game,

Seattle and RAMS, so... that might have something to do with it, that's the only glitch I've seen in the stats in TMFL...

was annoying as week 1 was one of my best showings...

7. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

its definitely an online franny error, i assumed that all franchises were having them, but maybe its us specific. But I have no idea who the D leaders are due to the squirrelly stats.

8. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

ya that is a glitch, i noticed that early on