Riding off into the sunset

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by charter04, Feb 23, 2016.

1. charter04

charter04 Walk On

Thanks for the best league I've been in. I'm including Madden 15. It really has been great. It's been fun getting to know you guys and playing some fun games of Madden. At least as fun as EA allows.

When my 4th child was born November 30th I decided this would be my last online franchise. Times have changed and I am moving toward spending more time with the family. The plan was to retire after last season but, I couldn't do it on an 8-8 season. lol.

I've went back and forth because of how great the league is. I finally made the decision for it to happen after this season.

Great job by BR and BSK and even Cheez. lol. There has been some great content and good times. Really makes this poopfest of a game fun.

Anyway I'll still be up for some 2K games and other stuff.

God bless,

Charles Henderson

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Its been fon charter04. Enjoy your family, I know you wont be a complete stranger.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

I'm not pulling up the boys II men video on my phone.... But know that it's there.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. publik drunk

publik drunk King of the East

You're a great dude and you will truly be missed. I'm proposing that even though you are leaving us that you will be allowed in our chat as long as you see fit. If anyone disagrees, screw them :). Thanks for doing your part to make our league great and you will always be a TMFL legend.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Adios charter04 . Great getting to know you man. Happy for you and your growing family! We'll miss you!

• Like Like x 1
  6. xSavedByGracex

xSavedByGracex Walk On

It was a blast playing you in the playoffs. Was looking forward to a possible rematch. Be blessed

• Like Like x 1
  7. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

Congrats big homie! Gonna miss our battles! Enjoy the time with the family , look forward to next release !

• Like Like x 1
  8. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    Congrats charter04 admit it the primary reason you are done is because you have been lost without my presence!

Hopefully you will b back next release preacher man as for me I should be back online this comin Friday

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. Hurricane GL

Hurricane GL Walk On

Friction early between us charter04 but in the end I think mutual respect for thoughts and passion grew....at least on my part....gonna miss getting one more shot at you next season. Enjoy the kids....God Bless.

• Like Like x 1
  10. BigK44

BigK44 Walk On

The east won't be the same without you. I might make the playoffs now, though, it will feel cheap. Enjoy the free time man, and if you ever get bored and want to play a game, you know where to find me.

• Like Like x 3