Rik Fu, Bruce, Graves

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NYJuggalo45, May 29, 2009.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Rik Fu, Bruce, Graves

You guys still interested in the league. You 3 haven't posted/responded in the fight scheduling forum. Let me know if you're still in or if I should have your opponents fight the cpu

2. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

I got one fight in already, the other we have tried, im around most of the day today so hopefully we will connect

3. Pryor 2

Pryor 2 Guest

Yeah, I have been trying to get ahold of him. Sent him a PM also no response.

4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Rik, if you still want in this league please respond. I am leaving your fighters off the 2nd fight card to see if there is any response

5. Rik Fu 3000

Rik Fu 3000 Guest

I do want to be a part of the fight club, but I don't think I will be able to, at least at this time. I've been planning my wedding (I can't wait for Saturday to get here so I don't have to pay anyone or make another phone call) and I'm taking a lot of hours at school. Maybe a week (after June 10th) from now my schedule will be less hectic and I could actually participate.

However, I don't want to slow you guys down. If you could possibly work with me and give me a week or two to get everything settled down, more than likely I could really be a part of this. But of course it's totally up to you.

6. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Ahhh no problem man. Very hectic time I'm sure. We'll leave your guys on the sidelines for now and when the schedule eases up just let me know and I'll put them back into fight cards

And good luck/congrats on the wedding

7. Rik Fu 3000

Rik Fu 3000 Guest

Man, I really appreciate that. I'm really happy about getting married. But preparing for a wedding... it leads to many headaches, lol.

I will definitely let you know when I'm ready to jump back in. Thanks again.