RIP

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by TRudethaDude, Jun 22, 2010.

1. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

RIP

RIP Jake Scott who was one of the greatest QB's I've ever used on Madden. All that voted NO to a final season are now murderers and will be targets in Madden11! :biggun:

2. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

LOL -

RIP to the horseshit default draft classes.

3. Mags

I guess you don't want to hear that we used to carry over players with is to the new version of the game on the PC, huh?

But good news, they might actually fix the playoff tiebreakers in the OF. My money says they won't or it will still be wrong, just different. Any takers?

4. scarface

scarface Walk On

Well mags killed my QB months ago..

5. Stykman

Stykman RC & MEGA Historian

Gosh, wasn't that nice? To be able to have enough control over the game itself that each team could CARRY OVER 2 players from the previous version.

Heck, I remember Lance Elway WR played through 3 versions of Madden. Damn Good Player, if I must say so. I think he got in the HoF on his starts from games ONLY vs ME!!!!

So...how's everyone's Hell...I mean Summer going? It's only been in the mid 90s for about a month here in Philly. Fucking Hot as Shit!!!

6. Mags

Lance Elway, Tim Winters, Darius Smith, Bruce Gordon, Jason Vargas, James Dawson... Those guys had a career. Not like stupid ass Boar Jackson or Douche Worthington or whatever is in these EA classes.

Summer has been good, though hot. The job change has gone well and I'm pretty settled in now. The commute is much shorter so that's all good. I'm also signed up to coach Pop Warner once August rolls around. Really looking forward to it.

7. Mags

Will Wallace and Lance Elway say hello.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. anj

anj Walk On

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO ANDREW OLIVES ??? FUCKING DUDE WAS A BEAST MAN.....ANYHOW....Taking it easy this summer....no more 80 hour weeks, flying all over the damn continent etc...Out of 21 working days in May and the first week of June I was home "8 fushking days" man !!!! NO MORE !!! spending weekends at the beach...Gave up the restaurant consulting career and just focused up in Cambridge 5 days a week...NO NIGHTS OR WEEKENDS...TAKE CARE ALL

9. Thelou

Thelou Walk On

Summer's been hell. Retired from the Air Force, started a new job in another city, got a better offer for a better job in a different city. Quit the new job to start a new job. Moved from a house to a hotel for 30 days and now moving to a house again. All that and I'm still in Florida....woohoo. Just moved from the west coast Tampa Bay to the east coast in Palm Coast Florida, but I work in St. Augustine Florida.

Other than that, loss the Super Bowl, that sucked but it was an awesome game. Appreciate the break, it gives me time to get settled into the new job and get my connection fixed because I was basically without cable good enough for my PS3 for almost the entire month. It may have worked for a total of a week and thats it so I was pretty pissed about that. Tomorrow i'll be moving into my house so it will be a non-issue. Hope you guys are having more fun than me.

10. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Really, turned out that good. (sorry to chime in, just thought it was an interesting comment)

Being Carolina my immediate needs were QB, QB, QB and QB, and unfortunately I had done well enough to lose in the first round of the playoffs in the first year of my OF. So picking late first round Jake was what I thought would be my "best available pick"... then Dane Morrow fell to me and I haven't looked back since. Jake Scott went to the New England user, and Jake probably played in 6 games of the 6 season we've played... while Morrow has won me 2 Super Bowls.

11. Stykman

Saw those pictures 2 days ago.

Just got out of ICU.

Went into shock.

Should be home from hospital soon.

(groans all night long saying over and over again..."uuuuhhhhhh....Wallace to Elway again.....uuuuuuhhhhhhhhh....Mommy....make it stop.....make the bad men go away....")

12. scarface

scarface Walk On

Darius Smith was a legend !!! Traded up to get him in the draft and his career stats were....

2765 completions
    4941attempts
    55.96 pct
    43179 yards
    8.74 YPA
    97 longest pass
    349 TD's
    316 Int's
    702 sacks
    82.0 career rating
    also rushed for almost 2000 yards and had 11 TD's in 506 attempts.

Thats over a 12 year career in MEGA!!!!!!
    he is/was ranked 15th overall in MEGAS stats and thats due to the same regular guys being in the game all the time,( I.E Palmer, Manning )

13. bigjunior31

bigjunior31 Walk On

Styk,. Can you put a band-aid on that squirting pussy of yours already?

Put ice on that pussy of yours you phillies loving fugit....................

J/k You know i love ya you fucking ginni......................

BTW ..... heres to christopher colombus day!!

14. Stykman

Hey Junior,

When do you think the Mets will collapse start this season? Late August or Early September?

Our WS Rings are still shining.(y)

15. bigjunior31

bigjunior31 Walk On

Styk,

The nets should start collapsing now..... I was a bit wasted last night I dont even remember posting the above till this morning. Sorry man it was uncalled for.