1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Rise to Glory: Contenders and Pretenders

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bigtubb_, Sep 5, 2010.

1. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Rise to Glory: Contenders and Pretenders

Contenders

1. [​IMG]Cal. The Golden Bears have been consistent all year long. Key wins against #15 USC and #19 Oregon make them at lock at the number 1 contender spot.
    2. [​IMG] NCSU. Who would have thunk it, the Wolfpack playing this good. The Pack have been impressive this season. Wins over the #17 Hokies and #25 Yellowjackets make the Wolfpack the #2 contenders in RTG.
    3. [​IMG] Washington. The Huskies last second loss to the #15 USC Trojans are the only blemish on the Huskies record. The Huskies win at #19 Oregon also helps. A upcoming game against #2 Cal should be interesting.
    4. [​IMG] Virginia. I know! How in the hell does a two loss Virginia team make it on the contenders list? Virginia loss two early games against #22 Nevada and a user game versus T. Tech. However, they have won seven straight games in a row since, including stellar wins over #21 Miami and #25 GT.

Pretenders

1.[​IMG] Ar-Kansas. The Hogs are benefitting from an inflated #9 record. This is the reason they take the number 1 pretender spot. The Hogs have two early season losses to Purdue and Georgia. However, they do have nice 16,000 overtime victory against #14 Alabama.
    2.[​IMG] Michigan State. Sparty comes in at Number 2 on the pretenders list. Michigan state has played only one ranked opponent so far this season and they lost that game to #7 Wisconsin. If Michigan State can beat Penn State late in the season they will move themselves off this list.
    3.[​IMG] Louisville. The Cardinals are an impressive 10-0. However, the Cardinals have beat cupcakes. The only team on the schedule ranked was a #23 Cincy team.

2. ThePaw

ThePaw I'm so seasonal it hurts, baby!

Good write up, I did my power rankings for this week and no one replied so I didn't want you to have to go through that. NCSU....CONTENDERS.

3. DC

DC Shake n Bake

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

4. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

LOVE THIS!

5. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

lol bk a lil hot!

6. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Because Mallett isn't the front runner for Heisman despite throwing 90% of the time and having 4-5 TD games with 400+ yards...EA's AI see's his BS too.....

;)

*Adding the proverbial fuel to the fire*

7. DC

DC Shake n Bake

i just call EA as a bunch of Nittany lion lovers

8. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

:D:D:D:D:):):HoosierHoo::HoosierHoo: *dies*