Rivalry 2011

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bravejaf, May 28, 2010.

1. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Rivalry 2011

I'm not sure what management will be doing with this league next season but I will not be returning as comissioner. This is nothing against the league, but I have spots reserved in 2 premier leagues so my time will be very limited. Being commissioner would be a little too much for me. If someone wants to take over the league then speak with one of the site managers and see what needs to happen. Another option would be merging up with another dynasty, I had a brief conversation with Recchem and he may be running Southern Exposure next season. He expressed some interest in combining the leagues.

2. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

I would be fine with whatever happened.

If there's no future for this league, then that just means we need to either hang it up now and not waste our time or plow through this as quickly as possible to get something out of it before it all closes down.

3. NoleNBlue

NoleNBlue Walk On

There are 4 of us in Southern Exposure coming back so it'd be cool if we could merge the leagues and carry the torch on

4. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

I agree. I think a merger would be the best option. I would like this dynasty to keep going in some form.

5. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Sounds like a viable option then. That way, the commish there can continue to be a commish and we can move of the people that deserve to move over and be done with it.

6. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

hey guys I am sorry but I am going to step down from this dynasty. Ive decided to just stick with ps3 for ncaa 11 plus my work schedule has been hectic and I dont have alot of time to committ to the league like someone should. I am sure you can find an owner for Oklahoma. Thanks for the oppourtunity

7. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

No problem. You've been removed from the dynasty.

8. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

is SE going to be premier next year? i have no problems with the merger, or even hosting the Rivalry next year just want to know

9. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I don't believe SE is going to be premier. It looks like T4, C2C, and Experience (OFFL E-League) are the new 360 premier leagues. Not sure if Legacy (OFFL West) is going premier.

10. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU