Rivalry Game Glitch

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Mallard Muscle, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Mallard Muscle

Mallard Muscle Blue Chip Prospect

Rivalry Game Glitch

I've now noticed in my offline dynasty and another online dynasty (not TF) that some rivalry games are not being counted. For example, in my offline dynasty with SDSU I played two of my three rivals in the first season they being BYU and UNLV. After I beat BYU in mid-season my record against rivals was displayed as 1-0, but after I beat UNLV I'm still sitting at 1-0.

I noticed the same thing in my other online dynasty but I'm using a teambuilder school so I thought it might have something to do with that. It appears that isn't the case. I replaced Baylor and after I played Texas my rivalry record still sits at 0-0. In addition to replacing Baylor, I also noticed that TCU has Baylor listed as a rival but Baylor does not have TCU listed as a rival. It all seems a bit messed up and if the records aren't being credited correctly it could really mess up recruiting promises.

Has anyone notice this happening to them?

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Haven't noticed it but you should post this on OS and hopefully the devs see it and correct it. I hope its an isolated incident because that would suck for my promises.

3. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

are they listed on your rivals tab or you think RL rivals, because it has to be on that tab to count, like this Year UGA dosent have FLA listed a rival but FLA has UGA listed so it counts for FLA and not UGA which wierd. i may very well be wrong about this, speculation