Rivalry Roll Call

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ThaEra25, Sep 8, 2009.

1. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

Rivalry Roll Call

Let's get an idea if who is still here and who wants to continue here in The Rivalry!

Texas signing in...

2. geauxtigers810

geauxtigers810 Walk On

LSU still here

3. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

Oregon State still here

4. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

Oklahoma

5. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

You have 4 people..........looks like it would be nice to get at least 3 more.

Should check out the new member forum.

6. ThaEra25

I sent out messages to the remaing owners not signed in, so maybe we should give them til this evening to sign in giving the long delay we have had. Then by the evening we can start adding new members and get this dynasty going again. We still need to save the dynasty offline and invite eveyone back under the new online file, correct?

7. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Correct you would need to do that and the existing member should delete everything associated with the old file so thing dont get muffed up like Tradition 1

8. geauxtigers810

geauxtigers810 Walk On

Is maynard gone for good?

9. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

At this point I wouldn't expend energy to get him to get this going again. He has been gone too long and it doesnt look like he is too motivated to get a new copy of the game.

Have a few people go in the OD and save the dynasty as an offline file and then retire from within the dynasty. Therefore there are a few files around. One person step up and convert the file to an OD and become the commish and invite the interested parties.

I would suggest get a people interested lined up first and then kickoff.

10. ThaEra25

Agreed...Once I get home from work today we can see if any other owners have checked in after they review the message I sent out to them and from that point we can see how many owners we need and what teams will be available. Then we can start recruiting new owners. If no one objects, I will save the file offline and then save it as an online dynasty and start sending out invites to both current and new owners. If any of the current owners know guys that may be interested please feel free to send them this way, I will also start looking in the new members area and post something in the Locker Room to all current TF members regarding available spots either this evening or tomorrow morning. I fully anticipate us being able to get this back on track in the next couple days.

Deadline to check in for current owners is: Wed. 9/9 @ 8pm Central
    After that time will move forward REGARDLESS!

11. gwill

are we still doing 4 conferences-3 teams? everything is still the same right? rules and everything?

12. ThaEra25

Yes, I think eveything should remain the same except i think we need hard dates each week on when to advance. Thoughts??

13. cfinch3

cfinch3 Guest

Penn State is still in

14. gwill

we could do like the madden leagues, every Wednesday & Saturday.

15. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

If I'm officially in I vote Wednesday and Saturdays as well. Also I don't know when you plan to send me an invite but I won't be on live any more tonight. I can check the forums on my phone though