1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

RMG 2015 Week 9

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bulldog, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

Next advance is Monday @11pm EST

2. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

Bulldog, can we use custom PBs?

3. Bulldog

yes

4. Quattro

Quattro Moonwalking in a field of landmines

9 fucking sacks by Tennessee. Holy shit that CPU rush needs to be turned down a bit.

5. Bulldog

Its on 50

6. Quattro

Huh. Almost every time I would snap thr ball is have to go on the run or get sacked no matter what formation I was in. Didn't help that the CPU kept goin with all out blitzs nearly thr whole game.

7. Bulldog

just hit RB once and the CPU will stop jumping the snap all sliders are on 50 except for INT

8. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

Defense was just on steroids this week lol, I was getting destroyed at the line too.

Also, sweet on the custom pbs, I just finished up my custom Chip Kelly style book (y)

9. Quattro

Well at least I'm not alone. I tried screens to my RB and WR but kept gettin hit behind the line. Good thing my QB can run like a RB otherwise I would have lost.

Looks like my RB's Heisman run is over. Got hurt with a concussion and only had 56 or so yards and I don't think I can catch jandy after his RB rushed for 250+ yards and a few TDs. Damn.