RMG Member Bios

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bulldog, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

We used to have one of these but i have no idea where it is so let's do a new one.

Include:
    - Birthday(include your age i dont wanna do the math)
    - Name
    - Location(can just be state if you want)
    - Short summary about yourself
    - Favorite teams
    - etc

jandy
    bucsfan047
    Kapono
    stiff bon air
    sonn
    GMONEY 15
    Selvy9
    RyanC

2. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

My name is Nick and I'm 20 (November 9) and I currently go to Florida State. I'm pretty big into the football and basketball, although we've been pretty disappointing this year. I'm originally from the West Palm Beach area and don't plan on returning to south Florida again. Now I am a sophomore and an accounting major here at FSU. Interests are sports, of course, I really enjoy college basketball and football, and watch NFL and NBA a little too. Besides FSU, the Marlins are the only professional team I'm a fan of. Played a little basketball in high school, then played soccer, but unfortunately I have very little athletic ability. Pretty laid back and don't take myself too seriously. I'm planning on staying in Tallahassee this summer, fall, and spring, then probably look for some kind of summer internship next year that has to do with accounting/finance stuff, but that's still a year away. I'm hoping to graduate in 2014 or 2015 with a masters in accounting but thankfully that's still a good while away too.

This seems pretty tough to write about since right now I'm living a pretty basic life. Just going to classes at my day and drinking and hanging out at night. Pictures down there (that's me in the middle).

[​IMG][​IMG]

3. Bulldog

Hey everybody my name is Zach i am 22 years old(January 12, 1990). I live in Dalton, GA and probably always will :(. I currently work at UPS(3 years now) as a dock worker. I am pretty laid back and enjoy playing video games. I love to play basketball and golf. In high school i played all 4 years on the golf team and i played basketball all the way up until my junior year in high school. I was all set to go to college on a golf scholarship but my high school partying got in the way and now im stuck here in Dalton working at UPS. My favorite sports teams are Georgia Bulldogs, Pittsburgh Steelers, LA Lakers and Atlanta Braves. I've been a UGA and Braves fan my whole life and a Steelers fan since i was about 12. I love to eat, burgers,, hotdogs, just about anything. My favorite food is probably a cheeseburger and not one from Wendy's, a homemade burger. I love music mostly rock, Metallica, AC/DC, KWE, etc. I listen to alot of metal and classic rock and maybe a little rap, anything else is crap. That's about it i am not a very exciting person lol.

4. Quattro

Quattro Moonwalking in a field of landmines

- Birthday: 5/27/92 - 19
    - Name: Travis
    - Location(can just be state if you want): The weed capital of the world; Boulder, CO
    - Short summary about yourself: Sophomore at CU studying nothing yet but will probably end up doing Economics. I like to drink, smoke, party, play Xbox, and sleep. I'll be a 4th generation CU graduate and my life is pretty much consumed by football but mainly CU football as I haven't missed a home football game since 1997.
    - Favorite teams: CU, Alabama, Michigan, and Iowa State

Figured I'd throw some pics up as well....
    [​IMG]
    With my then 97 year old great grandma, she's now 99, almost 100.
    [​IMG]
    Probably the most recent picture of me from last summer.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2012
  5. jandy

jandy Walk On

Hey all, my name is John, but my good friends call me Jandy. I recently turned 21, so I've been living the good life legally ;). I'm a Junior at the University of Toledo, which is located in my hometown of Toledo, OH. I'm a marketing major and hope to graduate in the Spring of 2013. My favorite sports teams are the Cleveland Browns, Indians, and Cavs, University of Michigan, and the University of Kentucky. I like to play basketball, hang out with friends, and enjoy life. I love the competition that comes with NCAA, and it's what keeps me playing each year. RMG is the only OD I'm in now, and I expect to be around for the long haul with you guys.

6. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

My name is Ryan(shocking twist!!!!), I live out in Ivanhoe, VA(it is kinda near Wytheville if you are looking on a map). I am 24, born on Sept 2, and am currently in between schooling. I work at a Starbucks, which kinda sucks, but I will likely be leaving soon for a Petco(much better). I am a huge football person and I would love to be on a coaching staff sometime in the near future, and I love watching my Hokies(was a student for 2 years) in all college sports. My pro teams are the Vikings, Braves and Mavs. So at least one of my teams has won something in recent memory.

I love music, and play bass as well as rhythm guitar and am hoping to join back in a band at some point. I listen to all kinds of different genres, but I am a headbanger at heart and I love to rock out to some thrash metal like Slayer, Metallica, In Flames, Lamb of God, and Children of Bodom. Outside of metal i listen to classic rock, prog, and alternative probably the most.

7. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

My name is Karl and I'm feeling kind of old right now (I'm 27, bday June 12)... Kapono Where in WPB did you grow up? I'm from Palm Beach Gardens, went to and graduated from the University of Florida and will freely admit I graudated a semester later than I could have and took a few intro to _______ classes to be "full time" so I could get student tickets, which worked out nicely worth it as that was the '06 title for football and 2nd of the back to back for basketball in the spring, so yeah, that was kind of awesome to be there for. After that moved to Orlando, worked at the Golf Channel for about 3 years until my wife got a job offer in a little town in northwest Iowa, where I am now self employed doing more TV production stuff.

Played soccer through high school and still do here, played hockey at UF, wish I could here but the abnormally warm winter has yet to safely freeze a lot of the lakes around here, so still waiting to get my pond hockey going. fav teams would be of course the Gators, the Panthers (NHL), Mariners, Seahawks, and Sounders (long story about the Seattle ties, but it's basically the home I never lived at).

8. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Not really that close to WPB but that's the town closest that people know of. Born in Boynton, raised in Delray, and went to high school in Boca.

9. sonn

sonn Walk On

Name: Sonjay

Where I live: Grew up in Toronto but now live in Oshawa which is about 30 minutes east.

Hobbies: I played baseball growing up and still love playing it whenever I can. I love watching basketball, football and baseball but can't stand hockey so I guess I'm a weird Canadian in that way. I enjoy reading SF books and historical books about Ancient Rome and WW2 in particular.

About Me: Right now I'm pretty much finished up university just have to do a field placement and then I'll start my accounting career.

Favourite Teams: My favourite teams are the Lakers, Blue Jays and the Dolphins so I'm all over the map. I've been spoiled by the success of the Lakers which kind of makes up for the perennial disappointments the Dolphins are and the non factor the Jays have pretty much been but I have high hopes for the latter.

10. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Some of the new guys want to fill this out...?

11. Bulldog

12. EAsportsKiLLer85

EAsportsKiLLer85 Banned

My name is Derrick im 26years old i grew up in Texas but live in New York now with my wife who is pregnet.. I enjoy college football, college basketball,NFL football and NBA my favorite team are the Longhorns,Duke,Cowboys and Mavericks...My birthday is March 20th 1985... I went to college at UTSA(University of Texas sanantonio) . I played football in HS i played WR,CB, i was hopeing maybe to get a scholarship to UT but didnt get it :(. well now im a teacher and coach a football team.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2012
  13. SimplyxNicex218

SimplyxNicex218 Walk On

my name is jay and i live in bronx, ny. my birthday is 4/19/1970. im 41 and have 8 kids. i grew up in philadelphia. I played football and grad from norfolk state(spartans). 4 yr starter. fresh and soph i played RB but switched to ss my jr and sr year. I luv the gm both on the field or on tv. Just really started playing ncaa few months ago, but have been playing madden since 97. Im a production supervisor in building material industry. Im straight player and play the game like its the real deal. This is the closest i can get with my old ass to getting back on the field. I had some opportunties to take to the final level but being young and stupid i made some really bad decisions. Life goes on and then u have children lol. This is my escape.

14. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

Nice, I grew up in Portsmouth, about 25 mins from NSU

15. Quattro

Quattro Moonwalking in a field of landmines

Added in some semi-recent pictures.