RMG Rise to Prominence is accepting applications!

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Nautica, Jul 10, 2010.

1. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

RMG Rise to Prominence is accepting applications!

We currently have 2 openings and are looking for SIM players to fill the current openings. Just read over the League Rules, and fill out an application and we will contact you for a tryout game.

2. wahoogamer

wahoogamer Walk On

3. WN Scorpion

WN Scorpion Walk On

WN Scorpion League Application

1. Provide the link to your new member application. http://www.traditionfootball.com/for...ad.php?t=26322
    2. Have you read and agree with the league rules? Yes
    3. What is it that you feel that you could bring to the league that other applicants wont? I have an extensive NCAA Football knowledge base. I used to write a daily college football blog. My two favorite days of the year are; the date NCAA is released (7/13) and the date Phil Steele's college preview mag is released (6/8). It's been a good month! Don't tell my gf that our anniversary isn't on this list!
    4. This league requires a high level of involvement, do you feel that you can meet the requirements of the league? I feel that I would meet and exceed most expectations
    5. Give a quick bio of yourself. I manage an adult store (see avatar). I live in the Finger Lakes portion of NY. I'm a junior at SUNY Brockport and plan to attend Law School afterward.
    6. Who, in your opinion, is the greatest to ever play college football? I believe Tommie Frazier is the greatest. He was the best player on a team that I believe was the best ever. His run against Florida would be considered the greatest run ever if Nebraska could have keep the game within 50 points. Not Frasier's fault.
    7. How many Dynasties are you currently involved in? Just started one

4. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

We are currently full, there is an new member xbox league that I will be hosting so please post in the forum there