Road 2 Canton becomes "1st and 10"

Discussion in '1st and 10' started by bringbackjimmy, Jul 28, 2015.

1. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

First off I would like to thank everyone who participated this year in r2c. I had a lot of fun playing with all of you guys this cycle. With that said r2c will see some change this yr. With the limited interest I have decided to merge with another league to make sure r2c is a strong 32 owner league. That choice sadly comes with some bad news as some owners will not be making the transition including me as I step down as commissioner. I would like to introduce dablakpope as the new commissioner who will also bring on Mugga and @lawton as part of his commish team. Pope has shown to be a great member and I have no doubt that him and his team will take r2c to great success. With that r2c will now be know as 1st and 10 and the roster is currently filled. I am sure they will announce the roster and start the team selection process soon.

For those that did not make it will be placed on the wait list.

Thank you,
    Bbj

• Like Like x 7
  2. Mugga

Mugga Walk On

Thanks for the opportunity BBJ we won't let u down #1stand10

• Like Like x 1
  3. dablakpope

dablakpope Walk On

BBJ, We are eternally grateful for helping make this such a smooth transition. I hope you come aboard during the release. I'm gonna miss our head to head battles. 1st and 10 will be a top notch league. Thanks again.

• Like Like x 2
  4. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

• Like Like x 2
  5. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Can't wait to kick off the inaugural season. No doubt this will be a great league!

• Like Like x 2
  6. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

Sure Pope will run it smoothly :) hopefully catch u guys soon

• Like Like x 1