Road to the championship (S2)

Discussion in 'Pushing for Paydirt' started by Danthraxxx, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Road to the Championship
    bcs_trophy.jpg

Season 2 of PFP is almost over, and the drama this year has built up to epic proportions. Quite a few scenarios for an all user title game, lets take a look.....

Biggest long shot: # 4 Oregon Ducks (11-1)

The Ducks have had a great year at 11-1, but with a weak out of conference schedule they find themselves needing a few breaks to get in. First things first to get in they must beat #1 USC and coach Bulldog. If the Ducks can pull this upset off then they not only knock off the #1 team, but get a big win for themselves and could leapfrog #3 LSU. If Oregon can get to 12-1 with a win over the top team in the country that may sway voters to hand over the votes that are sitting with USC, and a we all know sometimes a little west coast hype can be a good thing.

Prognosis – not good, that first step is a doosey. And even if the Ducks can pull of the win the BCS may still favor LSU.

Not quit as long a shot: #3 LSU (10-1)

The Tigers have survived the brutal SEC, and are set to take on #15 Georgia. This game looks like a win on paper for LSU, but let us not forget that Georgia was a dominant team in 2012 PFP, loosing to Oklahoma in the title game. Similar story here with Oregon, that even if the Tigers can win the SEC they need some help. If LSucan beat Georgia by a wide margin, and USC loses in close fashion to Oregon it is likely that LSU will keep a lead on Oregon and find them in the BCS title game. If LSU barely wins and Oregon looks impressive over USC the Tigers could find themselves on the outside looking in, either way its gonna be tough for LSU to get int.

Prognosis – bout as good as this guy putting down the blunt HoneyBadger1.jpg

In control of their own destiny: #1 USC (11-1)

The Trojans have been solid this year and have not show any signs of ripping or tearing (see what I did there he-he) with its only loss in the Big House against coach Brady Hoke seen here. bio-kingkongbundy.jpg.png

While USC did not play Oregon this season, they did win a slugfest of a defensive struggle against them last season. While USC has a new QB and a serious injury to standout WR Robert Woods, this team is by no means lacking firepower. All the Trojans have to do is win, makes things pretty easy for themselves to figure this one out, despite that fact most people in PFP still believe that USC will have plenty of tutors on hand to explain the scenario to its team. I think we all know when we say USC & tutor in the same sentence it will be handled.

Prognosis: pretty damn good, win and in. Lose and go drinking with these ladies here usc_chicks.jpg , looks like a win-win.

Probably a safe bet: #2 UNC

Fearless leader / ruthless dictator I Peench would have had some nice angles and drama to add to this article, but unfortunately for this writer and the rest of the PFP world he has already beaten this guy dylan.gif

Ghost :p

UNC is in, and without anything else witty to add here we will just say congrats to our beloved leader.

Prognosis: um, pretty effin’ good

Hopefully one of us can win the BCS title , I hate seeing that cheese ball CPU win it.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2012
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Hilarious stuff, man!

3. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Thanks man , I hate Michigan lol .... and I needed to bust Ghost's balls a bit , FNG's lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

haha. Brady Hoke...

5. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Nice read Dan. THe problem is I'm behind LSU in the BCS by lile .02. If LSU wins and USC wins, I'll be squeezed out and screwed again :(

6. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I think the solution to that long term is we start knocking off some of those SEC teams ;)

I would love to play LSU on the road next season , and make Bulldog go play Georgia lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

Good read Dan.

8. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

Good read and hilarious!

9. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

[​IMG]