robmacdog scheduling info

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by robmacdog, Jul 20, 2011.

1. robmacdog

robmacdog Walk On

May 20, 2011
    Hey guys I can't wait to get this thing going, so here's a little info about me that will help with scheduling.

I am the Assistant Video Director for the Tulane Athletic Department. My job responsibilities are mainly producing and directing live video streams of all of our athletic events, but since we are a smaller operation I also spend a great deal of time working with various coaching staffs, providing them with opponent scouting video and highlight/motivational tapes (mostly: football, men's basketball, women's basketball, and volleyball). That said, I'm in a dead period right now but once football training camp starts I'll be much busier and waking up early and working late. For the most part, I'll be free after 7 pm every evening. Also, since I will not be in my office nearly as much during that time the best way to contact me if you can't get me on here is to e-mail me at I get e-mail on my phone and that will be the quickest way to communicate. Below is a run-down of available times...

All times listed are CST.

Now-August 7th: Free after 5:00 every day and flexible on weekends.

(Football training camp) August 8th - September 1st: Available after 7 pm most days. One out of every three days I have to stay until the coaches leave, which is usually around 10 pm. So there will be some nights when I may have to play later. Same with weekends.

Sept 1st - December 1st (possibly later Dec, if we make a bowl *fingers crossed*): This is when the in-season football schedule takes effect. We have an intern who stays late with the coaches during the week, so I usually get out of the office around 6:30 Monday thru Thursday. Friday nights for home games we have team meetings at the hotel which usually conclude around 9 pm. I also travel with the team to away games so there will be some weekends where I am out of pocket from Friday afternoon until really late Saturday night (like 2 am, so too tired to play). If we have a home game, I am out of pocket from 8 am until 8pm that night. I work every other Sunday.

That should pretty much cover it. Let me know if you guys have any questions. I'll always try my best to be available when I have free time because when you've been at the office/out on the field all day sometimes the best cure is a good game of NCAA.
    • Like Like x 1