1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

robmacdog scheduling info

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by robmacdog, Jul 20, 2011.

1. robmacdog

robmacdog Walk On

Hey guys I can't wait to get this thing going, so here's a little info about me that will help with scheduling.

I am the Assistant Video Director for the Tulane Athletic Department. My job responsibilities are mainly producing and directing live video streams of all of our athletic events, but since we are a smaller operation I also spend a great deal of time working with various coaching staffs, providing them with opponent scouting video and highlight/motivational tapes (mostly: football, men's basketball, women's basketball, and volleyball). That said, I'm in a dead period right now but once football training camp starts I'll be much busier and waking up early and working late. For the most part, I'll be free after 7 pm every evening. Also, since I will not be in my office nearly as much during that time the best way to contact me if you can't get me on here is to e-mail me at robmcdougald@gmail.com. I get e-mail on my phone and that will be the quickest way to communicate. Below is a run-down of available times...

All times listed are CST.

Now-August 7th: Free after 5:00 every day and flexible on weekends.

(Football training camp) August 8th - September 1st: Available after 7 pm most days. One out of every three days I have to stay until the coaches leave, which is usually around 10 pm. So there will be some nights when I may have to play later. Same with weekends.

Sept 1st - December 1st (possibly later Dec, if we make a bowl *fingers crossed*): This is when the in-season football schedule takes effect. We have an intern who stays late with the coaches during the week, so I usually get out of the office around 6:30 Monday thru Thursday. Friday nights for home games we have team meetings at the hotel which usually conclude around 9 pm. I also travel with the team to away games so there will be some weekends where I am out of pocket from Friday afternoon until really late Saturday night (like 2 am, so too tired to play). If we have a home game, I am out of pocket from 8 am until 8pm that night. I work every other Sunday.

That should pretty much cover it. Let me know if you guys have any questions. I'll always try my best to be available when I have free time because when you've been at the office/out on the field all day sometimes the best cure is a good game of NCAA.

• Like Like x 1