Robo QB??

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Sep 8, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Robo QB??

I think with this new patch we may need to re-evaluate our sliders. I'm playing Cincy right now and their QB is a 79OVR but is lights out. He's 13-15 for 137 yards. His two incompletions were ducks he threw after he was hit. I've noticed the return of robo QB in another OD I'm in and I'm really not sure if its just me.

Am I crazy or do y'all notice it too?

2. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

I had the same thing with Oregon. I think the receivers seem to be getting alot more separation in man than they used to. Oregon was down 35-10 and then the QB did not miss a pass for the entire 4th quarter.

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

not sure to be honest....Cincy run the hurry up? Cause if so I feel your pain and would point it towards that b/c that's what i experienced last season alot

Regardless I will play my game tonight and we will feel it out as a group the next few weeks and adjust if need be.

4. Iron Mickey

Oregon beat me last year and I couldnt stop the pass. Take a look at the game film....it might not be any different, they were very efficient

5. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I think all leagues are experiencing different gameplay experiences. In Evo the CPU comes out blazing and than peter's out...I was UNLV playing BYU and they jumped to a 21-0 lead and I brought it back to 21-17 before they scored again on a broken defensive play and secured a 28-17 final. In RtG I was able to work my way around Boston College with Virginia, but they did turn it up in the end. Frisk said he liked playing Heisman base with 0 threshold. I haven't tried them out yet, but might be something to look into.

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

He finished 16-22, 4 desperation incompletions at the end of the game. I really don't care he had a great day but he's just a 79 overall. I hate to see some of the good or even decent QBs run a no huddle against me. I had a good day throwing too. My WRs weren't as wide open as the computers and I didn't mind being able to throw some comeback routes. I don't know, its my second game with the new patch and in both... matter of fact third game with these sliders and the computer has been lights out in all of them. I don't mind the challenge but I don't want to feel helpless either. And to add on to it, they weren't even going deep. They were killing me between 7-12 yards.

Doesn't sound good for me... I have Texas Tech this year and they fling it all over the place:)

7. Iron Mickey

Interesting. Thanks, looks like we might have to adjust accordingly.

8. Iron Mickey

Interesting. Thanks, looks like we might have to adjust accordingly.

9. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Yeah I thought this probably might arise with the new patch. Heisman base with a zero threshold might be a good place to start. After this week we will re-evaluate and take everyone's input.