Rockets - Raptors Proposal

Discussion in 'Team Pages' started by Mike E, Oct 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

Rockets send

Chandler Parsons - SF - 24 yrs Old - 74 OVR - B- POT - 1yr 888k
    '14 1st Round Pick
    '13 2nd Round Pick

Raptors Send

Andrea Bargnani - SF - 26 yrs Old - 76 OVR - B POT - 3yrs 33 Mil

I guess its a long shot, but here is the logic. The Raptors are clearing Cap space big time here while getting a similar shooter in return that is younger and a better rebounder. Next year's 1st would be a help as the Raps try to rebuild. The Rockets have a load of cap room and are in the market for a player like Bargs. Cap means nothing, we are trying to win now and we feel Bargs is an upgrade. Even though he doesnt rebound as well as Parsons. Plus, Bargnani just feels like a Rocket...doesnt he?

Feel free to pan this and let me know what would make it more fair. I wont bitch.

JFace907
    PAgamer07
    JrRawlins
    Bondzai
    Dru50

2. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Mike E

This trade is declined. Trades with the CPU have to at worst keep the CPU competitive immediately, if not improve them in some sense. The committee will not approve trades with CPU teams where the best the CPU is getting is cap relief.

Big men who can score are worth far more relatively than SF's that are average for their position. If you want to get Bargnani, you'd need to be giving up more than Parsons and future picks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.