Rocky Top 2010

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Cimmy24, Oct 5, 2009.

1. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Rocky Top 2010

Coach Cimmy has taken over the reigns of the Volunteers and is looking to get as much accomplished as he can in the last few weeks of the season. This team is loaded with talent, but much of it will be gone after this season. We have a lot to do to get be an SEC Championship threat next season, especially in recruiting. This football team is far from out of the chase this year. Both Florida and Georgia are 5-2 in conference and the Vols are 4-3. Win out and hope for both teams to lose enough is a miracle, but miracles happen.

"I am looking forward to embracing some of the great traditions at Tennessee. Like the Vol Walk, Running through the T, Singing Rocky Top All Night Long after we BEAT FLORIDA next year. It's going to be a blast!"

2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Tennessee @ Vanderbilt

[​IMG]

The Vols took it to the Commodores in Coach Cimmy's first game with the team. Looking to make noise before starting his full season as the UT coach, Cimmy put it all out against the in-state rivals from Vanderbilt. The game never really was close as the Tennessee Defense played lights out. The score is closer then the game actually was as Tennessee gave up some unlucky breaks. A pass the was knocked away from the receiver, only to fall into another receivers hands. A fumble that was returned 74 yards by a DT, WRs couldn't catch him. They got 5 yards close and it just seemed to slow them down. Tennessee comes away with the win and is looking to close out their SEC schedule next week at Neyland against the Wildcats of Kentucky.

Final Score: UT 34 Vandy 21

3. ZepHead

ZepHead Futbol!

Looks like we have a winner folks, yes we DO! Mouth of the South, Cimmy24! 26-22 Auburn. WAR EAGLE!!!

4. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Haha...hey hey hey. I am by no means a UT Fan. Just taking them over.

5. ZepHead

ZepHead Futbol!

I hear ya bro! Big 10 guys in the SEC..you take it to the Gators (sorry sdid :D). My new rival Ryty has only lost one game in two years so it'll be a while before my guys can throw toilet paper on the tree at Toomer's

6. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Tennessee @ Georgia Tech

Tennessee Offense Puts Up 40! GT Offense Puts Up 0!! GT Wins!!!

5 damn interceptions....4 pick 6's. Guess I can't avoid the bogus AI anywhere I go.

7. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Recruit you a stud QB and it will all be good in Knoxvegas

8. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

[​IMG]

Tennessee Volunteers v Ohio State Buckeyes

[​IMG]

Tennessee pulls out an upset! After struggling all season with getting the job done, Coach Cimmy and the Vols come away with a much needed victory to boost their morale going into 2011. after falling behind 14-3 in the first quarter, Tennessee was able to grab a half time lead 20-14. OSU would not be held down as they would score 14 more in the 3rd quarter and after a Chekwa 92 yard interception return for a TD, they would go into the 4th up 28-20. The Vols would not panic. HB Tauren Poole would scamper in from 2 yards out, and a successful 2-point conversion would tie it at 28. Ohio State would drive the field and get into field goal range with under 2 minutes left, but pull it wide left! Tennessee would have their chance. QB Nick Stephens would have a monumental day. He hooked up with his TE for a huge gain and get them into OSU territory. After milking the clock, the Vols would tack on a game ending 32 yard field goal to win in dramatic fashion, 31-28 to become Outback Bowl Champs!

Stats:
    -QB N. Stephens: 14 for 26 329 YDs 2 TDs 3 INTs
    -HB T. Poole: 32 Atts 101 YDs 1 TD
    -WR G. Jones: 4 recs 82 YDs 1 TD

9. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Can't spell Outback with out the UT!!!! J/k Good win Cimmy should give you some momentum going into the off season. I look forward to the rivalry my friend

10. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Yeah, honestly, I thought we had no chance at winning this one. I can run the ball for maybe the first quarter, then they bring the pressure. Quick passes from the gun was all I could manage to get them on their heels. Couldn't get a screen off, but after I was able to get them to respect the pass and stop their offense...it was much better. I feel like I on the brink of being able to compete next season. Just worried about the inexperience I will have throughout this UT camp.