Roll Call for NCAA 12

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by ClayRocks, Jul 13, 2011.

1. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Who is in, what team?

Rosters should be out at least by the start of next week. Ryan has also found some that are out now, I'll take a look at those tonight when I get home. Either way, we will hopefully be starting our first season by Monday.

Also, I am working on our new "League Description and Rules" page. Not too many changes. One that I've seen and liked from other leagues is putting a cap on the number on :5stars: recruits one team can sign is a year. I am looking at making the max number 2 and conf. winners can do a plus 1 and national champs get a plus 1. (These would be for the following year of course) So, this season coming up for instance, Ohio St. would be able to sign 4 :5stars: and conference champs could get 3.

As for sliders, I'm gonna start playing a few games with our current sliders, could a few others do the same and let me know what you think. We will prob start with the same or very similar sliders.

That is all for now,

Clay

**NCAA 12 Roll Call**

1. BigKing - Pitt
    2. InfiniteMTX - Penn St.
    3. Clay - Clemson
    4. Ryan - Oregon
    5. C Young - USC
    6. Gwill - Ohio St.
    7. Cocky - South Carolina
    8. PNC - Kentucky
    9. Eberdeeber - LSU
    10. NickDangerously - ???
    11. OPEN
    12. OPEN

2. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

I will try and buy the game after payday on the 15th and then get some game play in Friday night. I'll still take over FLorida and look forward to taking over SC once COcky gets his dream job offer at Youngstown St!!!

3. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

I think the cap for 5 star players should only be applicable to skill positions. I don't think there should be a limit on 5 star linemen or LBs. Sometimes it is hard to find a player with the ratings you are looking for and if he just happens to be a five star that kind of sucks.

Just my two cents though, we'll go with whatever you decide Clay.

4. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

I like the 5 star rule, it will make the CPU even more challenging down the road because it will keep users from becoming overpowered

5. InfiniteMTX

InfiniteMTX Walk On

6. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

Not that I've tried them, but I don't think our 2010 sliders are going to work with 2011. I would imagine the passing game would be non existent and the running game would go nuts. Just my 2 cents.

7. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

Honestly right now AA defaults is kicking my hind end

8. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

I havn't played against the CPU yet, so I have no opnion here. Guess we will determine sliders at a later date, but before the season starts. I don't want to have changes to sliders during seasons unless it is absoluetly necessary.

9. C Young

C Young Walk On

That 5-star idea sounds good, although I do agree with charleston about not having a cap on lineman - I'm not sure an OL can take over a game like having a ridiculous amount of 5 star WRs or DBs.

Also, I think I'm giving up on TU and roll with USC - the Trojans....the owls prestige looks to have plummeted for some reason, and battling in the MAC with no national exposure is no fun :)

10. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

I'll be interested in your thoughts regarding CPU play. I can understand you wouldn't want to continually change the sliders between seasons, however EA is going to continue to push tuner updates which will change game play. The optimistic side of me is hoping they finally got default sliders right and the tuner updates will suffice.

C Young I commend you for the time and effort you spent with Temple last year. I'm assuming USC's post season ban and 30 scholarship reduction don't translate to the game.

11. pnc

pnc Walk On

I will be getting the game Thursday afternoon and be ready that night.

I also like the 5 star limit. anything to make it a little harder.

12. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

Cocky Marine---gamecocks!!

13. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

I'm actually going to take Oregon in this years because I have VT in another OD

14. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

I found very good rosters. They are completed for every team. Download The rosters from my gamertag on NCAA 12 from the game and everyone look through them. If everyone is satisfied we can begin dynasty!! If they need a little tweaks then we could get clay to tweak certain things.

15. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Thanks for the vote of confidence and your nominating me, I'll look them over but I don't have the time to update them and check every team. I would like to wait until there are a few rosters out to chose from, plus there are a few people who don't even have the game. I these rosters are complete, that would be awsome and we can start as soon as everyone has the game and we get sliders ironed out.

Good work Cocky!

16. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

i forgot not everyone had the game.

are you playing tonight clay?

17. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

well after going over the budget with the wife I need to hold off on getting the game. Don't have a lot of wiggle room to buy a video game right now. Kind of funny b/c I have it reserved at gamestop :). Just start without me and if someone else wants florida they can have them. I'll just have to join the dynasty later on if there is room. Good luck guys!

18. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Yeah man!!! I'm off Thursday and Friday...gonna be playing late tonight hopefully, you? How bout you BKing, you on tonight?

19. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

I'll be up late tonight too! I think I have found very good sliders. They are about the same as last years. I played Florida at home and it was a hard fought typical sec battle. Very realistic scoring.

20. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

What time you get off?

21. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

I'll be home around 8, most likely ready to play around 9:30 or 10

22. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

I'm in as OSU. I need to get an online pass which I hopefully will pick up this weekend.

23. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

I got an online pass with my game. How much do they cost?

24. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

its 10 dollars online. I think I dropped mine somewhere

25. xassassin4lifex

xassassin4lifex Walk On

Are there any openings in your dynasty? I am very eager to get into a dynasty. I play fair, take my losses as they come. I play to have fun, I do not know what teams you guys play with, but I am willing to play as pretty much any team. I just like the competition, and the atmosphere of online dynasties. Please let me know if I can join you guys. Thanks,

Nick