Roll Call?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BigSmooth33, Jun 30, 2010.

1. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Roll Call?

Can we PLEASE try to keep this alive... Not so much action on the boards, nor in the game.

Another quick rundown to make sure everyone is in?

2. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Was actually going to make a thread myself.

Frisk has been on vacation, I know it's frustrating waiting for the advance, but his account in nearly impossible to get into, so please bear with him. Everyone, its time for our 2nd wind!

Jam, where is the MVP watch? Those are gold!

Frisk, upon arrival, let me know if I can help you put out some updated power rankings. We love to see those.

We also have alot of new blood joining the board, so I think vacancies are going to be filled. This league has alot of potential, and while I know this league is sort new, I would love to finish this out and see who the real legit owners are for next year so we can make it even better than this year.

The other thing I can't stress to keep this league alive is to POST on the board. I know I haven't exactly done this as much, but we all know that activity on the board will translate into activity in the league.

With that said, who is down to play today that has me on their schedule?

3. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

I'm still here, no one has contacted me to play a game in weeks however :/

4. stealth

stealth Walk On

yep I am here still hoping this league survives but I have only been able to get 1 game played in the last 2 plus weeks. If guys arent going to play get them out of of here and find guys that will or can we cut back to 10 reliable owners or so

btw I can tell you i am almost at the point were i am done asking guys when they can play or post in scheduling forums. After all whats the use when you cant get responses

5. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Im here...

6. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

i'm in everyone i'm supposed to play has quit

7. simsportsgamer

simsportsgamer Banned

Hey guys..... I believe I am going to be a new owner according to Frisk.... Look forward to seeing you guys on the diamond!!

8. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Guys!

Believe me when I say this league will make it. We are going to get this going again, we just need everyone to make a conscious effort to schedule games. It gets a little tough once we catch up to the schedule and only have a few games open. It becomes critical to schedule games because chances are you wont run into that one guy in the lobby like you would when you had 12 games open at one time. So be smart about it and start scheduling games. It's gonna happen, we will move forward.

Best of luck to all...

9. BAKEdaSNAKE

BAKEdaSNAKE Walk On

im still in

10. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

im still here

11. toxiciti

toxiciti Walk On

Nobody contacts me for games. 2 people on my schedule aren't going to play again (ibontherun & controllerabuser).

I hope we can weed out a few owners because this has the making of being a good league.

12. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

I mean looks like we have 10-12 guys that are committed to doing this, should we start over or continue to plug along with little to no activity

13. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

I think it would be easier to just plug and play. We are almost half way through the season, we can just replace those who aren't keeping up...

14. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Walk On

I'm still in this thing, and will be looking for games this weekend. Jam i think you are on my schedule.

15. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

With who? is the only draw back. We have like 10 teams that are dormant.

16. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Well, then we start with the most troubling teams and work our way backwards until we get to the least troubling teams. I know alot of them seem to be in the same boat, but there is new blood on TF and im sure we can get some to replace the ones that no longer are active.

17. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I am trying to find a resolution. I will have access to my ps3 tonight, I will be replacing some members and removing others that we haven't heard from.

18. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Just talked to Frisk. I am going to begin recruitment, and a few owners will be put on a list to be replaced. We're going to get the inactives out, and bring the newbies in to rejuvenate this league. Thanks to all for your patience.

19. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

I am in to finish the season, however I will be stepping down after the end of the season. With Madden being released in the next few months, and NCAA Football coming out soon, I will be playing those games more frequently and Baseball less.

If that means you want to find an owner to replace me with now, then so be it. However, I would be down to finish the season up.

20. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

I wouldn't worry about it... I think the interim goal is to get a season in. I just want a shot at your Sox.

21. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

Same Here I will finish out the season, then stepping aside once the season is done. I have Football games and scrimages coming up and will be extremely busy. and plus the same as moon. playing football gms more and baseball less.

In case ya'll didn't know I'm a sports official so i'm busy yr around. plus i have Camps coming up this month.

22. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

How do you guys feel about a few of us having more than 1 team, just to keep this league going? It's pretty well known that some of us are very active in this game, and I think it would help the league stay active, especially if we can't find subs to replace the teams that are stalling...

It would be a temporary fix. We obviously would still push for players to fill these team so everyone only has 1 team eventually....

23. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

I'M down send invite to coach2208

24. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

It's just an idea. Ultimately that's Frisk's call...

25. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

whatever needs to be done for me to get my money's worth and some sim competition i'm down we need to act now because when ncaa drops this is prolly going to be on life support.