Roll Call

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by RynoAid, Sep 26, 2011.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

I need a roll call of who is still here and ready to roll. I want to fill the open spots but i need to know how many.

I just advanced it... we need to schedule a date for our first offseason. So start thinking about what day/times are best for you.

2. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I'm still in, have been getting everything in.

During the week works better for me, even with work. I am not going to be around this weekend.

3. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

I am still around...

I will be in your city this weekend and away from my box, but other than that, I am available most evenings.

4. RadarRider

RadarRider Montage!

I am still in, you guys tell me the night and I'll be ready to roll in the offseason, I want to make things as simple as possible.

5. ParkerR83

ParkerR83 Walk On

Still here

6. BigBodySS

BigBodySS Shake N' Bake!

I'm still here but really confused. Last I saw, and I've been keeping up with all threads, is that we needed a Roll Call and we would decide when to start going again.

Now I'm reading in places that we're ready for the off-season and Radar posted he went 10-2? When did all this happen? I was out of town for about 4 days but I checked from my phone and didn't see a post about restarting.

Of course my work has internet restrictions so I can't check anything out, have we even advanced at all?

HELP!

7. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

http://www.traditionatwork.com/threads/advancing-tonight.63254/

8. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

Here.

Wed. during the week after 5pm and starting before 8 central work for me, and weekends are best for offseason.

9. BigBodySS

BigBodySS Shake N' Bake!

Sounds good, I'm recruited last night. However I'm out of town beginning tomorrow but will be back in Sunday evening.

I'll get Navy in tonight and won't have a conference championship being independent but I'd really appreciate an opportunity to play my bowl game (If I even get one, I'm 5-5 with Navy left). I don't know if we'll advance that quickly but if you get to the Bowl week this weekend can we hold off advancing past that till Monday?

Thanks Ryno!

10. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

11. Zetroc

Zetroc Uncle Rico Inspired