Roll Call

Discussion in '4th Horseman' started by Wyrmreaver, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Wyrmreaver - Army Black Knights - confirmed
    papaloke - Ole Miss Rebels - confirmed
    Selvy9 - Central Florida Knights - confirmed
    RyanC - Arkansas State Red Wolves - confirmed
    Abominatrix - Cal Golden Bears - confirmed
    Jamie - Northern Illinois Wolfpack - confirmed
    The Parrothead - Iowa State Cyclones - confirmed
    Riptides - South Florida Bulls - confirmed
    Five_Fifs - UMass Minutemen - confirmed
    Automatik - Louisiana Lafayette Ragin Cajuns - confirmed

Alright guys, the game is just a week away! This is our final roll call. Please reply here confirming that you are in and that the team listed is the one you want. One member already PM'd me to let me know he was going Madden instead of NCAA this cycle, if you are feeling like you don't really want to be here let me know, no hard feelings, we have a few on the wait list and the new member apps are chalk full of potential players - dont be the guy who says he's in and quits after a month please.

For these guys who are on the waitlist and for any new members who are trollin........
    Kaos
    jonskinny12
    HTX24
    TN_Mike
    Wilfiger PSU 38 (not sure if you meant to post in our thread or not, so I tagged you here)
    asurob (saw you were looking in the league openings thread)

If you guys are still interested post here with a couple items to convince me you are a good fit.
    • A) how many leagues are you in/do you plan to be in.
    • B) 1-10 how good are you at the game, 1=my first football game ever will be NCAA13, 10=If any of you beat me it's because I was drunk or asleep or both.... 5=I will win some and lose some
    • C) Quick description of what you think it means to play "sim"
    • D) What gets you ticked when another player does it, be specific
    • E) Anything else you think will convince me
    We will be filling at least one spot, I know a few guys have gone premiere or are in multiple leagues, so maybe more...

NOTE: The league will start as soon as I have named rosters, I am hoping for either the 10th or 11th..... If any current member does not respond here by the time I own the game (about 10am PST on the 10th) they will get bumped.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2012
  2. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

I'm in with Arky State still

• Like Like x 1
  3. asurob

asurob Walk On

Ah cool...thanks for noticing me.

If you guys are still interested post here with a couple items to convince me you are a good fit.
    One at most though once I get comfortable I could see me ending up on a waiting list for a second league.

• B) 1-10 how good are you at the game, 1=my first football game ever will be NCAA13, 10=If any of you beat me it's because I was drunk or asleep or both.... 5=I will win some and lose some
    Probably a 3, Most of my competition has been with the guys sitting next to me so its win some lose some. I assume the skill level here is much much higher.

Straight game of football. I have read about too much cheesing that happens online which is largely why I avoided playing online over the years.
    Hard to see what could annoy me...I assume if its blatant that someone is using the bugs to cheat. I can't stand win at any costs kind of people.
    heh, no idea. As a regular rookie to online dynasty type leagues Im sure if you choose me Ill have 99 or so questions until I get up to speed. Once I get going though I can't see me quitting ever. I am a long time online "text" based sports game player (bowl bound and OOTP) and I have managed some crappy teams over the years.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2012
  4. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

In like Flynn.

• Like Like x 1
  5. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

In with CyclONE NATION!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Automatik

Automatik Walk On

Still in with the Ragin`Cajuns

• Like Like x 1
  7. Riptides

Riptides Potential Star

Still running with the Bulls!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Jamie

Jamie Walk On

Northern Illinois Huskies here and ready to get this thang started!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. HTX24

HTX24 Walk On

• A) how many leagues are you in/do you plan to be in. 2 at the most
    • B) 1-10 how good are you at the game, 1=my first football game ever will be NCAA13, 10=If any of you beat me it's because I was drunk or asleep or both.... 5=I will win some and lose some I'd say about a 6
    • C) Quick description of what you think it means to play "sim" Attempting to replicate what we see during real life games
    • D) What gets you ticked when another player does it, be specific When someone goes for it on 4th down every time

10. Abominatrix

Abominatrix Walk On

Let's do it!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Dmiller28

Dmiller28 Walk On

So ready Miss state

• Like Like x 1
  12. papaloke

papaloke Fifty Shades of NCAA

Still in with the Black Bears, Rebels.

• Like Like x 1
  13. ssuwr86

ssuwr86 Walk On

A. (1) I'll only be in this Dynasty. I'll do an offline dynasty myself, but I plan to put all my time and energy into this league. I work a full time and job and have a wife. When I'm not working those 2 I'll be right here devising a game plan to get ready for my next game.

B. I'd give myself a (7) in this game. I was much better when all I did was play this game, but life sends other things your way.

C. Sim to me simply means what you see on Saturdays. I played wr for savannah state university from 2005-2008 (go tigers!!!) so it's all about scheme. (setting up plays, audibles, and playing the game the right way. You shouldn't be (A) dropping back 10 yards to complete passes. (B.) Running all over the field with your QB, (C.) changing your Athlete recruits with 90 speed and are 6'1 200 pounds to DE. (D). You shouldn't be pitching the ball after your guy is already tackled and on the ground, and the glitch in the game allows your qb a perfect pitch. (E.) Last but not least you shouldn't be using"money" plays. Everyone knows those are the plays on the game that work no matter what, or using some type of glitch in the game.

D. As far as what gets me ticked off it's the things that I listed up above. I'm all about playing the game fair and hard. It's all about competition and everyone wants to win, but I want to do it the right way. What I hate the most is when people go for it on 4th down and the game situation doesn't call for that.

E. That about sums it up for me. I just want to join a good group of guys that have fun and compete. I like to do things the right way. I'm willing to abide by whatever rules the commissioner has set for the league, and only hope to be able to add something of great value to a good group of guys.

14. ssuwr86

ssuwr86 Walk On

And my team choice would be either SMU or Houston. Here's to hoping I get in (y)

15. Wilfiger PSU 38

Wilfiger PSU 38 Walk On

I'd like to be in...

• A) how many leagues are you in/do you plan to be in. I'm in 1 madden, but want to be in a NCAA one as well. :)
    • B) 1-10 how good are you at the game, 1=my first football game ever will be NCAA13, 10=If any of you beat me it's because I was drunk or asleep or both.... 5=I will win some and lose some. 7, I gotz some skillz, but I just like the game.
    • C) Quick description of what you think it means to play "sim" You play it like its a real game no same play over and over and you play straight up...
    • D) What gets you ticked when another player does it, be specific. Same play over and over...
    • E) Anything else you think will convince me. I'm a Penn Stater and need some football love...Not that way...lol ;)
    We will be filling at least one spot, I know a few guys have gone premiere or are in multiple leagues, so maybe more...SWEET! I hope more!!!

16. Wilfiger PSU 38

Wilfiger PSU 38 Walk On

I'd like Temple if I'm in. ;)

17. Five_Fifs

Five_Fifs Walk On

Ahem....ahem....

I'm in there like swimwear......

And by "there", use your imaginations.....

oh yeah

• Like Like x 1
  18. Jamie

Jamie Walk On

GIGGIDY!!

19. Five_Fifs

Five_Fifs Walk On

Hey, I've confirmed, but it doesn't so say by my name.

20. Five_Fifs

Five_Fifs Walk On

And UMass is the team I want

21. Wyrmreaver

Fixed it, no worries :)

22. Wyrmreaver

You're in if you still want to play in 4th horseman

23. Wyrmreaver

You are in if you still want the spot!

24. Wilfiger PSU 38

Wilfiger PSU 38 Walk On

I'm in!!! Thanks! ;)

25. Wyrmreaver