Roll Call

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mcyork, Jul 15, 2012.

1. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

MID LEVEL EXCEPTION!
    Roster
    1. mcyork
    2. boil16
    3. kursku
    4. Breakdownz
    5. Flyinhi2005
    6. franko05
    7. besout51683
    8. Nathan Lowe
    9. LittleAppleSwag
    10. LTL7360
    11. Winning
    12. MarkyMark67

This community is not for the average gamer. TSO is a place for fans of sports gaming to come together and share the love of the game. We enjoy Saturdays so much we like to replicate it in our NCAA Online Dynasties. We crave NCAA so much we spend all hours of the night labing our playbooks so that we don't get our asses kicked by our friends. We play this game sooooo much our Wives/Girlfriends start to hate the game and this site. One thing is for sure we have TSO so we don't have to wade through countless boring lobby games full of velveeta cheese. We are a SIM community and this league is for you. We can make it a great experience but thats up to the guys that sign up as they say you get out what you put in. I want to make this an active OD I will be asking each of you to hold up your end of the bargain. As a member of the league you will be asked to schedule your games in a timely manner and to write up a game summary for each game. I for one like to read everyone's write up. I will be writing up a rules section and we will be tackling our setup, as soon as we have 12 we will look to start.
    So if you still want in post a little about yourself here and if you have any ideas about content PM me.

Where to start...my name is Matt, I am 38 live in Shelbyville KY married with 3 boys. I am part owner in a Pawnshop. Grew up in Maine moved out asap to Florida. I am a Red Sox,NY Giants, Bruins, Da U, U of L and now a Newcastle United Fan. I have been gaming since pong. My 1st online experience was here on this site in 2009 started on the xbox in the 4th Horseman and been hooked every since. I love to play sports as well as follow but as my age gets up there I find it harder and harder to do anything but golf (which I love). Anyway my psn is mcyork01 this is my 1st PS3 OD so be easy on me.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
  2. franko05

franko05 Walk On

My name is Justin Frank, I just graduated college with my P.E. teaching degree. I am 25 with no kids just a lady friend. We live in billing, MT I work at the local newspaper since graduating and during the summer I work for our professional minor league baseball team here in town. I coach middle school football in a town just 7 miles from Billings. I am a basketball official for high school, JUCO and NAIA (Frontier Conference). As you can see my world revolves around athletics. I have played video games since the atari. My parents still had there old one and that is where I started. I have been a sony guy since the original playstation and won't change. i have spent some time playing online but usually the experience sucks cuz there a lot of chumps out there who play the game as a video game and not a football game. That turns me off in an instant, so I am skeptical of the online experience because I have given it a whirl but it has bitten in the butt before. With joining this community I do believe my opinion can be changed. I look forward to this launch every year cuz it means the start of football season and that is my favorite season of the year.

• Like Like x 2
  3. franko05

franko05 Walk On

Oh, I am a Braves and Rangers fan, a 49ers/Texans fan, a Penguins/Avalance fan and for college football a Ducks, Boise St. and Gators fan most dominantly with some other likeable teams and a Zags fan during the basketball season

• Like Like x 1
  4. Flyinhi2005

Flyinhi2005 Walk On

My Name is Greg, I am a full time worker for volkswagen making passats. I am 28 with no kids and happily engaged.. I was born and raised in Syracuse Ny, where i worked for chrysler til they sold out to magna.. So i followed the auto industry to Tennessee.. When im not working im usually playing ncaa,madden or nba.. only 3 games i buy all year lol.. Besides that im a laid back person.. I cant wait for the ncaa/madden seasons to kick off in full force

• Like Like x 1
  5. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Gotta ask Greg with your name and the profile pic is that a smudge on the camera or are you really Flying HIGH wink wink??

• Like Like x 1
  6. Flyinhi2005

Flyinhi2005 Walk On

lol naa musta been a smudge.. i didnt even notice it til u just said something haha

7. LittleAppleSwag

LittleAppleSwag Walk On

My name is Adam, I am a Senior at Kansas State University. I am 22 with no kids, however I am engaged. I grew up in Topeka, Ks which about an hour east of Kansas State. I have been a Wildcat fan all my life despite growing up in a city mostly of KU fans. I play NCAA and NBA when I am not in class or with friends.

• Like Like x 2
  8. LittleAppleSwag

LittleAppleSwag Walk On

Also, Collin Klein for Heisman!!!!!!

9. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Adam tebow lite will not win the heisman and Miami will beat them in manhattan book it my man!!

10. LTL7360

LTL7360 Play hard for the name on your chest: Texas A&M

Im Lamar Lewis, a senior at Texas A&M. (WHOOP!) Im studying history and plan on being a teacher/ coach in high school. my experience with NCAA is more than average. Not to brag but I represented A&M in EA sports NCAA 12 contest last year and lost in the semi-finals in the whole nation. Im really looking forward to some good matches guys

11. Breakdownz

Breakdownz Walk On

My name is Erik, I am 25 and I currently attend school fulltime. I also take care of my step dads mom on weekends to make some extra money. I have been playing sports games for years and really have been doing well online against randoms in '13 so far. Guys cant abuse the qb rollout like they used to and that makes a huge difference imo.

LTL7360 Its cool that you got that far, but keep in mind that this community is nothing like the non sim arcade football they play in national tourneys or lobby matches. Not flaming you just saying, alot of the time the good players in lobbies dont make the best sim style players.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Winning

Winning Walk On

My name is Blake, I'm 24, and graduated from K-State 2 years ago. I got married last year, and grew up outside of Kansas City. I was born and raised a Wildcat, and haven't missed a home football game in 17 years.

Klein for Heisman! And Miami is gonna get rolled. We won't need 4th quarter heroics this time!