Roll Tide!

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by JHeb, Jan 7, 2010.

1. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Roll Tide!

Being a huge Sooner fan, I'm of course pulling for Alabama to win this game...At this point it's halftime and 'Bama is KILLING the horns. I'm shocked by Colt's injury. My sources on Twitter say it's a broken collarbone but we'll see. It's not looking good for him to come back in the game. This is a wierd scene for Sooner fans since we suffered the same issue with Bradford this season. Wow!!

2. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Yep, this game is toast: Alabama - 2010 BCS National Champions

3. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

This Alabama team easily has 4 future NFL players...Guys who'll be drafted high by the NFL...Julio Jones, Mark Ingram, Alexander (the RB) and McClain (the LB). Not to mention Arenas returning kicks, etc. Oh yeah, and Cody at DT. Make that at least 5.

4. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

The fourth quarter was pretty damn awesome. I was rooting for Texas all game, and then the way their freshman quarterback played seemed like it COULD happen. Then Bama realized what they needed to do, and they did it. Really was a fun game.

5. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

It turned out to be a much better game than we all thought at the half...Shipley has been a damn good receiver for three years now. Not sure how the hell he wasn't doubled all game long and esp. not sure how he was so WIDE OPEN on his second TD.

6. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Missed the fucking game for work. T-VO though.

Jordan would be wlecomed to the Texans in this years draft if they can land him early or 2nd.

I was shocked to see Texas make a game of this. Well done by the freshman

Wow. The Bama QB is 31-0...WOW (16-0 at SouthLake Tx Highschool)