Rolling Through The Snow

Discussion in 'After Midnight' started by gowazzucougs, Jan 18, 2012.

1. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Here are some current pictures of my house. Remember I live in the Western Washington specifically I live about 40 miles from the Ocean, it rains here like you cannot believe. This is what happens when rain becomes snow, and it just continues to snow. Also remember, my wife is ready to go into labor anyday now, and the hospital is 40 miles away where it snowed worse. I told her she cannot go labor today. recchem2000 is this why you live in So Cal. Just so you know you I hate people who live in So. Cal on days like this. ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is my WSU gnome, you see the tip.

[​IMG]

Here is my wife's UW gnome

[​IMG]

2. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Crazy! We are currently alternating between t-shirt and sweatshirt weather here, deep in the heart of Texas :cool:

3. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

gowazzucougs that's nothing!!!!! We have twice that much here! It snowed nearly 4 inches while I was on my route this morning, and we're looking at 10-15 more!

4. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I grew up in the mountains of SoCal (a little town called Running Springs) so I know about living and dealing with snow. But now, I live at the bottom of the mountain. So, im about a half hour from the snow and about an hour from the beach. Im cool with that. MaxATX34 I wear shorts and birkenstocks year round out here :D

5. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Here in Austin there are periods of time after/before summer where the weather is perfect and we always compare it to what san diego is like every day. Of course, we dont always have the cool breeze to go along with it. We do earn it though, suffering through central-Texas summers.

6. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ┬┐Te quieres naranjas?

I went outside with jeans, then went back inside to change to shorts :)