Roogy

Discussion in 'After Midnight' started by Dru50, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Roogy has quit the league without any warning, literally about 10 minutes after losing to Colemanchu. He went the 'Dre Smith JR' mode as well, removing me from his LIVE friends list and apparently deleting his TSO account.

We'll be looking for a new member, and I'm going to take time to find the right guy. If anyone has any recommendations, put them here for discussion.

2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

he replaced ASU right? i dont think you should put the next guy who takes that spot on my schedule.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

Wooooooooow. Classy. I knew we were in trouble with the FOTY thread. He was so childish about any opposition to him winning something.

4. Dru50

Yes - and the one thing both guys seemed to have in common is that it's fun as long as they win and put up numbers.

5. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dru50

Isn't he PS3 only?

7. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

What a roody poo candy ass jibronie

• Like Like x 1
  8. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

He is, but he is marking it down for entirely different reasons :D

• Like Like x 1
  9. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

i already had this in mind for week 9 prep sheet.

10. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

With his being a premier league would a new member be frowned upon ? Secondly , always wondered if TSO management has ever considered really active premier OD like ours should be rewarded with picking up a veteran vs. a newer guy? Just curious , and third ....... I thought he might have been a dick when he was pissy with my win over him , not sure why anybody gets upset by losing ....... Unless some dick keeps coming from behind and beating you EVERY year JFace907 :p lol

11. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

the fact that i kind of started that and then ran right over Randall Green on my way to a 70 yard touchdown run probably didn't help any.

12. Dru50

Classic!

13. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

We either need to roll with 11 members or find an established member that can roll with us. I personally don't think there are many weak users in this group. I may be considered the weak link, but of course it has more to do with my team and not my abilities. When we pick a new member, I think there needs to be a clear understanding that the person is going to lose games, but there should be absolutely no complaining. I play with FUCKING Washington State, I went 2-10 the first season, I have yet to beat a user, and I am not complaining. I may be frustrated, I was very pissed about the lost to Jayrah last season. I don't want to sound like sour grapes about that game, but in my opinion the game did everything it could to have me lose that game.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Hopefully the history of two guys in two seasons for the same spot will allow management to give Dru the liberty to pick a new guy based on quality and not just a guy who has paid but doesn't have a premiere spot.

15. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I agree win Cougs 150% here , we play 6 users plus a season if you do well and losses happen. I beat Corey in year one and Roogy in year two , I have lost every over user game , I didn't take my vagina and go home I sucked it up and kept playing because it's a fun league and shit ain't that important. We need a solid guy that can deal with some losses, and a guy I can freaking beat would be nice too lol

16. Dru50

I'd like that but Shaun has been adamant about not letting foundation members in a 2nd league at this time.

17. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

I certainly do not consider you a "weak link" by any means cougs. I really enjoy playing against you, and i find it very commendable that you are using Washington State because you are a fan of them :)

I do agree with your overall point though, 100%

Here's where we sit: We have tried a good deal of new members. Some of them have been awesome:

Danthraxxx
    Corey Volting
    bucsfan047 - I dont know if you are new but you're awesome too.

Two of them havent. That's 5 new guys that we have already had in this league - how many other premier leagues are doing that? Not a whole hell of a lot.

We've earned the right to have our open slot filled by a foundation guy.

18. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

then what was the purpose of reopening foundation membership back a few months ago? Wasn't that one of the main perks of being a foundation member?

• Like Like x 1
  19. Corey Haggard

Corey Haggard Walk On

I got lucky in my user games VS Colemanchu and bucsfan047 last year. I'm hovering at barely above average skills on the sticks, other than Dline. I practice every day to try to improve though. I could lose all 5 of my user games, and as long as it is sim, I won't say shit, and just keep plodding away. It's lame to quit a great OD like this because of losing or trash talk. What a puss.

20. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

When did at this time start? I ask because if leagues like the legacy and others house the likes of brave and mustang for a second league, we should be able to snag twist. Just my .02

• Like Like x 2
  21. Dru50

Those guys were draft exceptions I believe. I'll ask about it though.

22. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Well we need a damn supplimental draft exception , unless this is a fascist regime :( lol

23. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

i think shaun is just worried that if we get a new member we can count on that we will officialy past the duece as most active xbox dynasty.

• Like Like x 4
  24. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Plus Dru50 whoever we get needs to be able to play late night, which takes alot of the new premier guys off the board.

25. Dru50

Yup, we don't get many west coast guys joining this place.