Rookie Report

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by thebouncer24, Feb 9, 2013.

1. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

Quarterbacks
    The 2015 draft saw three Quarterbacks go in the first round; Bears got Donte Callaway with the first pick, Dolphins got Cole Lowe with the third pick and Chargers would get VJ Tauteoli. These three would soon be the face of the NFL's Rookie Watch. At this current point there are three rookies starters but only two of the listed ones above start. The third rookie to start in the NFL is 6th round rookie QB James Carroll of Tennessee Titans. Currently as Week 7 is winding down Donte Callaway and James Carroll both have completed their games while Lowe still needs to play.​
    Statistically the rookies are close in stats. Callaway and Lowe have both faced their bye weeks and Carroll has his next week. Currently Carroll is leading in all passing stats. While it is within reason to see him fall to 2nd in passing yards while he has a bye week next week, he is still looking at number 1 in Passing TDs. Callaway and Carroll are pretty identical at this time as they both are at 51% completion and both have 9 INTs. The difference is Carroll has 15 TDs to Callaways 7. Passing they are both at 1300's. Callaway will take that lead next week though.​
    This season's QB's are lead by 3 passer's and it's going to come down to Callaway and Carroll.​
    Running Backs
    The running backs are led by 2 players 1st rounder Francis King and CJ Wilkins, Raiders and Panthers respectively. Many running backs have been drafted but it is basically down to these two at this time. King has 455 yards and averaging 5 yards per carry. King is only averaging at 75 yards per game and 3 TDs. CJ Wilkins has 248 yards with 4 yards per carry. King clearly gets more carries than Wilkins and if this tread continues, you will see King being the king of rookie running backs this year.
    Wide Receivers
    Wide Receivers are led by sixth rounder John Temple for the Ravens with Daervon Coley from Browns and Ronald Butler for Texans following close behind. Temple has them in receiving yards and receptions but Coley has them in TDs. Coley is an explosive guy that looks to score every time he touches the ball. 5 TDs on 14 catches and 38 yards per catch. Butler seems to be a good target, but fails to find the endzone
    more to come later

Last edited: Feb 9, 2013
    • Like Like x 7
  2. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Temple was a huge get for me. I like possession WRs and he has been fantastic. Come in with 85 catching, 84 catch in traffic and I have upped his route running to my liking. Once I get The first 2 to 90 I'll pump his spectacular catching and the kid will be a stud. Chisolm was a guy I was hoping would be my stand out WR but he's been good in the slot.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

DARVEON COLEY
    [​IMG]
    Coley is a 3rd Round pick that has tremendous speed, great leaping ability and good route running skills. So far, he's been my best receiver.

[​IMG]

The only MAJOR negative -

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 9, 2013
    • Like Like x 4
  4. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Idk where my rookie LB stands in stats but it will be interesting too see

5. redwings8831

redwings8831 Walk On

I'll take him.