Rookie Symposium 2.0 Power Rankings (1st Edition)

Discussion in 'Rookie Symposium' started by nellycuz, Dec 13, 2012.

1. nellycuz

nellycuz I'm an educated fool w/ $$ on my mind.

Rookie Symposium Power Rankings
    [​IMG]
    (12/13/12) Weeks 3-4

[​IMG]

Detroit Lions3-0 (coach Elemnt ) Only giving up 37 points in 3 games (tied with Bengals for least in league). That is why the Lions after 3 weeks, are at the top. Matt Stafford leads the league in passer rating after the 1st three weeks posting 119.1 rating. Touchdown numbers aren't great at (3) however, he's not turning the ball over avg per game .33 INTs. Jahvid Best has been running everywhhere with 413 yards and 5 TDS. Elemnt has been in this undefeated shoes last season, he's familiar with the territory, and all the attention it brings. Look for the Lions to be sitting pretty at the top all season.

Last game:Week 3: W vs Titans (36-0)

NEXT GAME: Week 4 vs Vikings (2-1)

2. [​IMG]Philadelphia Eagles 3-0 (coach iTsIsiah ) Mike VIck and Lesean Mccoy are leading the Eagles to 3-0 after 3 weeks. Mike Vick posting 784 yards , 6TDs , 1 INT. If he can keep this ratio of TDs to INTs, the Eagles may not lose this season. Mccoy not slacking either averaging over 100 yards/gm with 377 yards and 4 TD. Who will be the last remaining undefeated team(s)? Look for the Eagles to get everyone's best shot until they put up a 1 in the L column.

Last Game: Week 3: W vs Browns (31-21)

NEXT GAME: Week 4 vs Giants (2-1)

3.[​IMG] New England Patriots 3-0 (coach oneshot24 ) Second in the league in passer rating is QB Tom Brady (110.4). With 891 yards 7 td, 3 int..He's averaging almost 300 yards per game. TE Rob Gronkowski is second among tight ends with 16 receptioins 461 yards and 3 touchdowns. With the talent this team has, one wonders if they can outlast the Eagles and the Lions on the undefeated track.

Last Game: Week 3: W vs Ravens (34-9)

NEXT GAME: Week 4 vs Bills (2-1)

4. [​IMG]Denver Broncos 3-1 (coach AWinkler02 ) Scoring the most points in 4 games in the league currently with 141 points scored (35pts /game), Peyton Manning is lighting it up. Leading the league in yards through 4 games is Manning with 1,017 yds (254 yds/gm) . Throwing 11 tds, 4 ints. Willis McGahee having a good season through 4 games with 368 yards and 2 TDS. Coach awinkler looks to be a sure playoff team at the rate he's going.

Last game: Week 4: W vs Raiders (40-7)

NEXT GAME: Week 5 vs Patriots (3-0) ***GAME OF WEEK***

5.[​IMG]Cincinnati Bengals (2-1) (coach Snake Eyez) Only giving up 37 points in 3 games (12.33pts/gm) With defense like that, you don't need a strong offense to win games. AJ Green leads the Bengals on offense with 18 receptions for 250 yards and 2 TDs through 3 games. QB Dalton posting 3 Tds and 2 ints and 674 yards. No other stat on offense stands out on this team. They're not putting up 40 points a game but they don't need to with the defense playing like this.

Last game: Week 3: W vs Redksins (16-9)

NEXT GAME: Week 4 vs Jaguars (1-2)

JUST MISSED THE CUT: Packers (2-1), Bears(2-1), Redskins(2-1), Vikings (2-1)

Note from author:

I'll try to do 3 more of these for a total of 4 per season. A lot of teams were 2-1, did my best to pick the ones I thought deserved a mention. Next edition should be more teams (7-10). Thanks for a good quarter of a season guys! I expect a big shake up in these standings next edition (week 8-9)

Last edited: Dec 13, 2012
    • Like Like x 3
  2. xassassin4lifex

xassassin4lifex Walk On

What about the 0-4 Rams? Where are we on this list?

• Like Like x 3
  3. Snake Eyez

Snake Eyez Walk On

Bengals gettin' some love. :)

But we're paper champions to this point... I had Baltimore on the ropes and let'em off the hook at the end, then I beat two A/P teams because their coaches were on vacation. :p

still tho.. I like the power ranking idea.. keep it up bro

4. nellycuz

nellycuz I'm an educated fool w/ $$ on my mind.

Thanks will do...it took about 30-40 minutes to do 5 teams...so I will not be doing all 32..maybe at the beginning of the new season....but for my next one, I'll have about 10 teams or maybe I'll do a playoff prediction edition or something...but for next time I'd like to get others input and make it a collaboration effort to rank these teams, not just my thoughts...it's a start, and they'll get better as we go...

5. RRAHx2

RRAHx2 Cleared for Takeoff

Shit takes a long time! haha when I used to do ALL user team's last season, it would take about 3 hours haha