Rookie Symposium Application / Waitlist

Discussion in 'Rookie Symposium' started by RRAHx2, Jul 29, 2013.

1. RRAHx2

RRAHx2 Cleared for Takeoff

[​IMG]

Applicants, first let me say welcome! Thank you for your interest in Rookie Symposium. We are always looking for new members to build our league, and we sincerely hope you can be one of them. Before you get started, take the time to read up a bit on who we are by checking out our League History. If you feel, that you are the type of TSO member we are looking for, and that you can become a valued member of our league, then please, continue reading. Now that you know "who we are" and what our goals are, now familiarize with how we operate. Please read our League Rules and be sure that you understand and are able to comply with them, PRIOR to submitting your application.

Also, be advised that Rookie Symposium will be on the XBOX 360 platform for the entire M25 cycle. All applicants are expected to be committed to the league, for the entire cycle.

To Apply: Please fill out the application below and post it as your reply. Please answer ALL questions completely and to the most detailed extent possible, as this will aid us in reviewing you application. Once your application has been submitted, a league staff member will notify you of our decision within 48 hours. Some applicants may be required to play a scrimmage game against a league staff member, prior to approval. During these scrimmage games, the use of a headset is MANDATORY. If the league staff approves your application, you will then be placed on the waiting list. Selcetions will be made in the order we fill best serves the league, that may not necessarily be in the same order the applications were submitted.

Please complete the following application.
    • GroupMe Username:
    • Gamer Tag:
    • What is your previous online league experience:
    • Have you read the League Rules? If so, do you understand and agree to them:
    • Have you been a member of Rookie Symposium before, if so, when:
    • In addition to this league, how many more Madden leagues will you participate in:
    • If accepted, what activity level will you be able to CONSISTENTLY provide the league:
      • HIGH Level (Checking forums daily, always available via Skype or text, provides league content in addition to the minimum required, very vocal in league discussions, prompt in scheduling league games, NO monitoring required)
      • MODERATE Level (Checking forums very 2-3 days, sporadically available through other forms of communication, contributes only the minimum required content, schedules league games within the allotted time but never early, SOME monitoring required)
      • LOW Level (Checking forums 1 or 2 times weekly, can only be reached through forums and not consistently, rarely contributes required content, regularly is late scheduling league games, MUCH monitoring required)
    • Provide your typical availability schedule:
    • If accepted, how long do you intend to remain a member of Rookie Symposium:
    • Describe your definition of "sim" football, and how that fits your style of play:
    • List your favorite NFL team, and why:
    • List your greatest NFL moment, what about your greatest Madden Moment:
    • On a scale of 1 to 5, what level of Madden player are you, skill-wise:

Last edited: Sep 16, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  2. raveneff

raveneff Walk On

• Location (City, State): Rock Falls, IL
    • Skype Username: Raveneff
    • Gamer Tag: Raven is Wicked
    • Have you been a member of Rookie Symposium before, if so, when: no
    • What is your previous online league experience: 3 leagues last year and two the year before that, all SIM
    • In addition to this league, how many more Madden leagues will you participate in: One
    • If accepted, what activity level will you be able to provide the league:
      • HIGH Level (Checking forums daily, always available via Skype or text, provides league content in addition to the minimum required, very vocal in league discussions, prompt in scheduling league games, NO monitoring required) The website is always up on my computer or phone and I'm always checking in.
    • Provide your typical availability schedule: Varies, some days from 1 pm CT and after, other days 8 pm CT and after. Work schedule is known 3 weeks in advance so scheduling games isn't difficult.
    • If accepted, how long do you intend to remain a member of Rookie Symposium: As long as possible.
    • Describe your definition of "sim" football, and how that fits your style of play: My definition of SIM football is basically what we watch on Sundays. Playing smart, but competitive without exploiting the game. It fits my style because I use my knowledge of the game to gameplan and adjust mid game.
    • List your favorite NFL team, and why: Baltimore Ravens. Growing up I watched the Cowboys with my dad, then when I was about 5 years old he used the phrase "gotta take the Browns to the Superbowl" and as a kid I thought it was hilarious, so I fell in love with them. I am originally from MD so when they moved to Baltimore it was perfect. Plus I loved Edgar Allen Poe, and for some reason the raven is my favorite creature.

• List your greatest NFL moment, what about your greatest Madden Moment: My favorite NFL moment was watching the Ravens bring a championship back to MD in 2001. It meant the world to everyone I knew, including myself. My greatest Madden moment was back in 2008 during a local tournament in York, PA. It was a small tournament, nothing special, but had $50 Wal-Mart gift card up for grabs. I made it to the finals, but to get there I played a guy who was using the Steelers and I had the Ravens. Down by 5 points, 26-21 I forced him to punt from his 45 yard line. He kicked a perfect coffin corner and planted the ball about 2.5 yards out of the endzone. I ran a couple plays but couldn't do anything and was facing 3rd and 8. I was getting pressure from my right side and saw a small lane open for about 5 yards and as I started to scramble I noticed I had Derrick Mason deep with only one man in coverage. I tossed a bomb and pulled it down, broke a tackle and got the TD. I made the two point conversion, making it a 3 point game. There was 1:10 left and he managed to drive down to the 36 with ten seconds left. He went for the field goal but one of my corners came off the edge as the CPU and blocked the kick. I won 29-26. Biggest thriller of my life in Madden.
    • On a scale of 1 to 5, what level of Madden player are you, skill-wise: I would say I'm 3.5-4. I could be better, I get a little anxious and make stupid decisions, and sometimes I'm too inconsistent.

RRAHx2

• Like Like x 1
  3. Javier24

Javier24 Walk On

• Location (City, State): Concord, CA (East Bay Area 1/2 hour away from Oakland)
    • Skype Username: Zariven
    • Gamer Tag: RaiderNation925
    • What is your previous online league experience: 1st year. currently in Underclassmen and Football I.Q.
    • Have you been a member of Rookie Symposium before, if so, when: No
    • In addition to this league, how many more Madden leagues will you participate in: 1 more if at all(would depend on if I feel I can give the same attention to both)
      • HIGH Level (Checking forums daily, always available via Skype or text, provides league content in addition to the minimum required, very vocal in league discussions, prompt in scheduling league games, NO monitoring required)
    • Provide your typical availability schedule: Mon-Thurs. usually after 5 pm PST til 12 PST. Fri-Sat 12-4 PST Sun(reserved for watching football)
    • If accepted, how long do you intend to remain a member of Rookie Symposium: I plan on staying.
    • Describe your definition of "sim" football, and how that fits your style of play: Sim football to me is about recreating what football is all about. Coming up with a gameplan that stays in the confines of what schemes I see in the NFL. I usually don't like playing random people online because more than the average seem to have "gimmicks", AI manipulations or just flat out don't really know the game of football.
    • List your favorite NFL team, and why: Oakland Raiders...Silver n Black nuff said :)
    • List your greatest NFL moment, what about your greatest Madden Moment: My greatest madden moment would is the win streak I put together that spanned a couple of Maddens Snake Eyez can attest to it as he received a good amount of those losses.
    • On a scale of 1 to 5, what level of Madden player are you, skill-wise: I didn't play last years version much. So right now I'm a 3 but I'm a quick study and my ability to read and recognize plays/tendencies allows me to make in game adjustments that helps me compete.

• Like Like x 1
  4. TryHardNation

TryHardNation Texas Gang or Die

• Location (City, State): Houston Texas
    • Skype Username: TryHard_Nation
    • Gamer Tag: xXx HaaS xXx
    • What is your previous online league experience: RS last year! Great experience!
    • Have you been a member of Rookie Symposium before, if so, when: beginning of May to mid June
    • In addition to this league, how many more Madden leagues will you participate in: Whichever one I get into first I will join.
    • Provide your typical availability schedule: All Weekend, Monday 4:30-630, 8:30-
    • Tuesday 4:30-
    • Wednesday 4:30-6:00, 8:30-
    • Thursday 4:30-7:30
    • Friday 4:30-
    • If accepted, how long do you intend to remain a member of Rookie Symposium: As long as my 360 is connected to my tv which will most likely be until I get my Xbox one in February
    • Describe your definition of "sim" football, and how that fits your style of play: Sim football is trying to replicate what is done on the field. I love attacking weaknesses and studding tendencies in order to develop a winning plan. I try to beat the player not the game.
    • List your favorite NFL team, and why: Whoevers on my Fantasy Football team
    • List your greatest NFL moment, what about your greatest Madden Moment: My greates Video Game FootbLl moment is a 115-1 record in NCaA Uktimate Team this year
    • On a scale of 1 to 5, what level of Madden player are you, skill-wise: 4. Will win most games except when playing LSUTRUTH

RRAHx2 Just want to let you know that I'm trying to find a home for my Madden. After getting madden I realized I needed to be in a league to enjoy the game to its fullest. I was very active when I was in RS until I went on vacation and ultimately had to trade in my Madden early because I got an early copy of NCAA. I also lost my TSO password but just now found it so that's why I haven't been able to respond to any PMs even though I applied for league. Give me Ny team any situation and Ill model them how I like it.

5. wafflehouse83

wafflehouse83 Walk On

• Location (City, State): baltimore md
    • Skype Username: none
    • Gamer Tag: waffle house83
    • What is your previous online league experience: ever since madden was online, back in the old ps2 days, sim style only.
    • In addition to this league, how many more Madden leagues will you participate in: a few, i tend to join a fair amount of online leagues, (no more then 4) in hope to find two really active ones. seems like this could be one of them.
    • If accepted, what activity level will you be able to provide the league: very active, i enjoy being part of the message boards and such, i see that this league has just joined the "group me" app on the phone. thats a great idea to keep people active and connected
    • Provide your typical availability schedule: after 5pm est weeknights, weekends are wide open, text is the best way to get ahold of me.
    • If accepted, how long do you intend to remain a member of Rookie Symposium: as long as the league goes for, i love playing mulitple season and building teams up, or tearing them down and re-building.
    • Describe your definition of "sim" football, and how that fits your style of play: play like the boys on sunday, play to have fun and make sure you follow league rules. sim style has changed over the years. from teams like the pats and other teams in the nfl who throw a lot more. now with the option in the nfl, its really changing from back even five years ago.
    • List your favorite NFL team, and why: baltimore ravens, born and grew up in baltimore, love the team and staff. best gm in the nfl. best coach in the nfl. best qb in the nfl? for that playoff run he was haha joe!!!!!
    • List your greatest NFL moment, what about your greatest Madden Moment: best nfl moment, going to ravens playoff games in baltimore, last year blowing out the colts at home was money! then seeing mannings face when joe gave them the shocker in denver!!! as far as madden goes, my fav moment is ANY sim game i play, win or lose. i just enjoy playing and having fun. if i had to choose one? i won a super bowl last year in one of my leagues. first one in a few years, forth one total. almost forgot what it was like to be a champ. but all i care about is playing by the rules and having fun.
    • On a scale of 1 to 5, what level of Madden player are you, skill-wise: i dont knoiw about this years madden, last year i would say 4-5. i dont know what to expect this year. i tend to start slow and get better as i play the game. i would say 3ish right now.

• Like Like x 1
  6. BE5T NAME EVER

BE5T NAME EVER Walk On

Last chance to refer your friends before I reach out to other sites. I would like to keep a waiting list of around 4-5. Thanks for the help.

7. aktain726

aktain726 Walk On

• Location (City, State): Brooklyn, NY
    • Skype Username: rickfontaine78
    • Gamer Tag: Aktain726
    • What is your previous online league experience: It was great, I never had the chance to play with TSO last time but i hope i can this year.
    • Have you been a member of Rookie Symposium before, if so, when: Never
    • In addition to this league, how many more Madden leagues will you participate in: Besides TSO, Only one other (TNE)
    • If accepted, what activity level will you be able to provide the league: Depending on my new employment, usually would be HIGHLY and MODERATE... But depends on my schedule once i get new employment
    • Provide your typical availability schedule: At this moment anytime during the evening but its always best to plan games ahead when possible
    • If accepted, how long do you intend to remain a member of Rookie Symposium: Every year! Im a loyal online league gamer if i enjoy my experience and the gameplay with fellow gamers
    • Describe your definition of "sim" football, and how that fits your style of play: Basically, i describe it as fair and straight forward gaming football with no special rules and weird stipulations.
    • List your favorite NFL team, and why: Im sorry i have 2 teams: NY GIANTS (since I lived in NYC all my life) and Pittsburgh STEELERS (Due to being my fathers favorite team)
    • List your greatest NFL moment, what about your greatest Madden Moment: Greatest Moment is the David Tyree Helmet Catch in the Super Bowl to blemish the NE Patriots perfect season. One of my greatest madden moments is make a 28 point comeback to win a online game in the 4th quarter to win by 3 pts. It was epic!
    • On a scale of 1 to 5, what level of Madden player are you, skill-wise: Skill wise i have to say I am a 3.5...

Last edited: Aug 29, 2013
  8. TomahawkChawp

TomahawkChawp Walk On

• Location (City, State): Fayetteville, AR
    • Skype Username: Dont have one
    • Gamer Tag: Tomahawk Chawp
    • What is your previous online league experience: Been playing in online leagues, dynasties, associations for as long as they've been around
    • In addition to this league, how many more Madden leagues will you participate in: None
      • MODERATE Level (Checking forums very 2-3 days, sporadically available through other forms of communication, contributes only the minimum required content, schedules league games within the allotted time but never early, SOME monitoring required)
      • LOW Level (Checking forums 1 or 2 times weekly, can only be reached through forums and not consistently, rarely contributes required content, regularly is late scheduling league games, MUCH monitoring required)
    • Provide your typical availability schedule: Any time after 1pm CST. But can accommodate if needed.
    • If accepted, how long do you intend to remain a member of Rookie Symposium: Til death do us part
    • Describe your definition of "sim" football, and how that fits your style of play: What you see on Sundays. I like to keep it real just like the pros.
    • List your favorite NFL team, and why: The Atlanta Falcons, grew up loving the dirty bird and their exciting style of play.
    • List your greatest NFL moment, what about your greatest Madden Moment: Going to my first NFL game with my dad and brother. The "Tuck" rule play.
    • On a scale of 1 to 5, what level of Madden player are you, skill-wise: 3

• Like Like x 1
  9. Reickross

Reickross Walk On

• Location (City, State): New Brunswick, NJ
    • GroupMe Username: n/a
    • Gamer Tag: ReickRoss
    • What is your previous online league experience: 2 leagues with TSO last year, and a few less coordinated leagues in the past.
    • In addition to this league, how many more Madden leagues will you participate in: Possibly one more
    • If accepted, what activity level will you be able to provide the league: Moderate-High more towards the high end
    • Provide your typical availability schedule: Monday- Thurs 9pm est - 1pm est. Afternoons during the week vary on availability
    • If accepted, how long do you intend to remain a member of Rookie Symposium: As long as viably possible with exception to extenuating circumstances or dissolution of the league
    • Describe your definition of "sim" football, and how that fits your style of play: Sim football plain and simple should be what you watch on sundays with a little flavor of yourself at the helm.
    • List your favorite NFL team, and why: Jets, been a season ticket holder for over 15 years
    • List your greatest NFL moment, what about your greatest Madden Moment: Going to Foxboro to watch the Jets beat the pats in the afc divisional game 3 years ago
    • On a scale of 1 to 5, what level of Madden player are you, skill-wise: 3-4

• Like Like x 1
  10. AWinkler02

AWinkler02 Walk On

• Location (City, State): Parker, CO
    • GroupMe Username: Don't have one.
    • Gamer Tag: UGADaWgS02
    • What is your previous online league experience: Been in TSO before was apart of this very league for awhile. Hope to play in it again loved the environment
    • Have you been a member of Rookie Symposium before, if so, when: Yes I was and just last Madden edition.
    • In addition to this league, how many more Madden leagues will you participate in: Maybe at least one more
    • If accepted, what activity level will you be able to provide the league: I am able to participate at a High level. I did it once and would love to again!
    • Provide your typical availability schedule: Almost everyday of the week. School on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
    • If accepted, how long do you intend to remain a member of Rookie Symposium: I fell off at the end because of school and work with the combo it was tough to play. I am only going to school twice a week so I will have a lot of time on my hands.
    • Describe your definition of "sim" football, and how that fits your style of play: Real lifestyle play. I had very few complaints in the past so I do enjoy and know how to play sim football.
    • List your favorite NFL team, and why: Atlanta Falcons because I am originally from Atlanta and grew up watching them!
    • List your greatest NFL moment, what about your greatest Madden Moment: Just last season when the Falcons still pulled out the win against the Seahawks. Greatest Madden moment was actually just against a buddy when I blocked the game winning field goal and took it to the house for the win.
    • On a scale of 1 to 5, what level of Madden player are you, skill-wise: I would leave that up to the people I play to tell me. I would say I am in the range of 4 to 5 though.

• Like Like x 1
  11. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

• Location (City, State): Fort Lewis, WA
    • GroupMe Username: NONE YET (most likely will be same as username)
    • Gamer Tag: kdpnutter
    • What is your previous online league experience: 2 years in TMFL, former RS commissioner
    • Have you read the League Rules? If so, do you understand and agree to them: Yup.....
    • Have you been a member of Rookie Symposium before, if so, when: Last year like August-October 2012
    • In addition to this league, how many more Madden leagues will you participate in: None
    • If accepted, what activity level will you be able to CONSISTENTLY provide the league: HIGH I'm always available for the most part and definitely crank out the content aspect. When I get off work I usually am o the forums.
    • Provide your typical availability schedule: Military schedule so usually about 5:30 thru 10 PST weekdays and free all weekend (minus during the patriots game) but I've been known to do the early as hell morning game before pt or really really late at night.
    • If accepted, how long do you intend to remain a member of Rookie Symposium: As the great Bill Brasky "Best salesman in the office" once said, until they burn it down.
    • Describe your definition of "sim" football, and how that fits your style of play: I'm just here to have fun, I don't look for some competitive advantage, I'm here to play with a regular group of guys and have fun.
    • List your favorite NFL team, and why: Patriots, lived in New England my entire life, in Bill we trust
    • List your greatest NFL moment, what about your greatest Madden Moment: Greatest moment in NFL history, Adam Vinatieri FG at the end of the Patriots Superbowl. Madden wise, um probably getting to the playoffs once in TMFL my only winning season that cycle.

Yeah, back from deployment and with TMFL being full up figured I'd throw my hat into the ring in my old stomping ground and see what's good around here. Still think it was the best selection for the league leaving you to take over, you've done some great stuff here. I'm just looking to play some games with people.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Matthew Keves

Matthew Keves Walk On

• Location (City, State): Columbus, OH
    • GroupMe Username:
    • Gamer Tag: osugolfguy
    • What is your previous online league experience: Been with TSO for a couple of years playing Madden, NCAA, Tiger Woods. Was in this league last year.
    • Have you read the League Rules? If so, do you understand and agree to them: Yes and Yes
    • Have you been a member of Rookie Symposium before, if so, when: Yes last season
    • In addition to this league, how many more Madden leagues will you participate in: probably none unless invited then maybe 1 more
    • If accepted, what activity level will you be able to CONSISTENTLY provide the league Pretty high...I check and post to the forums daily and always get my games in
    • If accepted, how long do you intend to remain a member of Rookie Symposium: As long as they'll have me
    • Describe your definition of "sim" football, and how that fits your style of play: Have respect for the other gamers. Mix up your plays, don't mess with the AI. Play the game for the competition and camraderie, not the victories. I've always had more fun in this league when I focus more on having fun than winning. (yes I know it's fun to win, but that's not really the point of this league)
    • List your favorite NFL team, and why: NY Giants...grew up in NY, dad is a Giants fan and they're awesome.
    • List your greatest NFL moment, what about your greatest Madden Moment: Plaxico catching the winning pass to beat NE in the Super Bowl. In Madden, LOL I don't win enough games to have a great moment, but I have plenty of sad ones.
    • On a scale of 1 to 5, what level of Madden player are you, skill-wise: A generous 3.5

• Like Like x 1
  13. Drunk

Drunk Walk On

• Location (City, State): Houston, TX
    • GroupMe Username:
    • Gamer Tag: PR0BABLY DRUNK (0 is a zero)
    • What is your previous online league experience: Played in multiple online leagues ran through websites
    • Have you read the League Rules? If so, do you understand and agree to them: Yes, Yes
    • In addition to this league, how many more Madden leagues will you participate in: 1
    • If accepted, what activity level will you be able to CONSISTENTLY provide the league: High Level
    • Provide your typical availability schedule: Mon - Fri after 6PM ET, Sat - Sun Whenever
    • If accepted, how long do you intend to remain a member of Rookie Symposium: multiple years
    • Describe your definition of "sim" football, and how that fits your style of play: Realistic football. Not trying to exploit any flaw in the game to use to your advantage. Play football like they do on Sundays
    • List your favorite NFL team, and why: New England Patriots, moved to New England in middle school and fell in love with loyalty of the fans up there with all Boston pro teams
    • List your greatest NFL moment, what about your greatest Madden Moment: Brady winning his first SB. I've honestly had so many great Madden moments I don't know if I could single one particular one out.
    • On a scale of 1 to 5, what level of Madden player are you, skill-wise: 4-4.5

• Like Like x 1
  14. DTaflinger20

DTaflinger20 Walk On

• Location (City, State): Bushnell, IL
    • GroupMe Username: None
    • Gamer Tag: BilboTBagginns
    • What is your previous online league experience: I played an online dynasty on the previous Madden and was very pleased with it. I had not played it through TSO before because I just learned about it recently.
    • Have you read the League Rules? If so, do you understand and agree to them: Yes
    • In addition to this league, how many more Madden leagues will you participate in: None, I would rather stay committed to one league.
    • If accepted, what activity level will you be able to CONSISTENTLY provide the league: High
    • Provide your typical availability schedule: Weekdays I have a preference of evenings and on Weekends I am very flexible, so anytime is good on the weekends.
    • If accepted, how long do you intend to remain a member of Rookie Symposium: As long as this dynasty is going on. This will have my full commitment
    • Describe your definition of "sim" football, and how that fits your style of play: My definition of "sim" football consists of playing the game as realistic as possible and playing the game like you would see on television. For instance, not going for it on 4th down if I am in an early lead, only when necessary in late game situations if I am trailing.
    • List your favorite NFL team, and why: San Diego Chargers because I grew up watching LaDainian Tomlinson and Antonio Gates. I believe that they have a decent team but still could use key additions in certain spots such as RB and WR. Maybe a little more improvement on the defensive side too. But, they are my favorite team because I grew up watching them and I became a fan early.
    • List your greatest NFL moment, what about your greatest Madden Moment: My greatest NFL moment I have ever witnessed was actually last night on September 5, 2013 between the Baltimore Ravens and the Denver Broncos. In all of my years watching football, I witnessed the best single game by a QB. Peyton Manning was unstoppable and threw for 7 touchdowns and did not turn the ball over. He scorched the Ravens defense and the Ravens did not look like a Super Bowl contender after last night's game. My favorite madden moment was back on Madden 2008 when I was down by 6 against one of my childhood friends and it was 4th and long with 10 seconds left and i did not have any timeouts. I had threw the ball on my friend deep and my guy beat his and ended the game on a hail mary pass as time expired.
    • On a scale of 1 to 5, what level of Madden player are you, skill-wise: I would say that I am a 4. I have a decent running game along with the ability to make key passes when needed. On the defensive side, the biggest problem I have is that playing the secondary is a little weak for me.

15. Malicious

Malicious Walk On

• Location (City, State): San Diego CA
    • GroupMe Username: N/A
    • Gamer Tag: XI MaLiCiOuS IX
    • What is your previous online league experience: 2 years Madden Online Franchise (2010, 2011 I believe)
    • Have you read the League Rules? If so, do you understand and agree to them: Yes
    • In addition to this league, how many more Madden leagues will you participate in: 0
    • If accepted, what activity level will you be able to CONSISTENTLY provide the league: Probably somewhere between moderate and high
    • Provide your typical availability schedule: Weekdays before 4pm and after 9pm PST Weekends morning/night
    • If accepted, how long do you intend to remain a member of Rookie Symposium: For as long as it is a competitive active league
    • Describe your definition of "sim" football, and how that fits your style of play: Sim football to me is making the game as realistic as possible, and I fit the style of play due to my balanced playcalling
    • List your favorite NFL team, and why: Oakland Raiders, because I grew up in NorCal and I can't stand the 49ers
    • List your greatest NFL moment, what about your greatest Madden Moment: Greatest NFL Moment: watching the Raiders go to the superbowl in '02 (not the actual game haha) Madden moment: Beating the #4 ranked player on GameBattles a few years ago
    • On a scale of 1 to 5, what level of Madden player are you, skill-wise: 3-3.5

16. nicknick68

nicknick68 Walk On

• Location (City, State):Rome ny
    • GroupMe Username:nicknick
    • Gamer Tag:xximagxx24
    • What is your previous online league experience:2 years rookie symposium
    • Have you read the League Rules? If so, do you understand and agree to them:yes I have read them and plan to abide by them
    • Have you been a member of Rookie Symposium before, if so, when:last season of madden 13 and first half of madden 25
    • In addition to this league, how many more Madden leagues will you participate in:I pArticipate in a madden league called sunbelt commissioned by coach Medicis
    • If accepted, what activity level will you be able to CONSISTENTLY provide the league:high very involved
    • Provide your typical availability schedule:I'm available any day after 4 pm
    • If accepted, how long do you intend to remain a member of Rookie Symposium:I plan to be a member as long as you guys will keep me
    • Describe your definition of "sim" football, and how that fits your style of play:sim football to me is playing the game line you would in actual game situations I had a couple slip ups last season but I have fixed it and ready to be a commited rs and sim player
    • List your favorite NFL team, and why:my giants I live in ny plus my grandfather was a finals fan so I grew up bleeding red and blue
    • List your greatest NFL moment, what aboutmy greatest nfl moment is Eli manning in 07 in Super Bowl against patriots escaping pressure and hitting David tyree for one of the greatest plays of all time.my greatest madden moment will have to be beating one of the better users I have seen josh in one of my other leagues in the NFC championship game
    • I would rate myself about a 3 on skill level I can still get better and feel I will

• GroupMe Username:
      • Gamer Tag:
      • Have you read the League Rules? If so, do you understand and agree to them:
      • In addition to this league, how many more Madden leagues will you participate in:
      • If accepted, what activity level will you be able to CONSISTENTLY provide the league:
      • If accepted, how long do you intend to remain a member of Rookie Symposium:
      • Describe your definition of "sim" football, and how that fits your style of play:
      • List your favorite NFL team, and why:
      • List your greatest NFL moment, what about your greatest Madden Moment:
      your greatest Madden Moment:

17. ScarletWinter93

ScarletWinter93 Walk On

• Location (City, State): Omaha, NE
    • Gamer Tag: ScarletWinter93
    • Have you read the League Rules? If so, do you understand and agree to them: I have read and agree to the rules
    • Have you been a member of Rookie Symposium before, if so, when: I have not
    • In addition to this league, how many more Madden leagues will you participate in: 1
    • If accepted, what activity level will you be able to CONSISTENTLY provide the league: HIGH level
    • Provide your typical availability schedule: Monday-Friday nights I am on from 8pm central until 1am in the morning...Weekends I am flexible
    • If accepted, how long do you intend to remain a member of Rookie Symposium: For the duration of the franchise!!!
    • Describe your definition of "sim" football, and how that fits your style of play: What you see on Sundays is what you will see from me. Not manipulating the game itself to get the results I want, but letting the game play out naturally.
    • List your favorite NFL team, and why: Chiefs (closest to me!!) I do also like the Ravens
    • List your greatest NFL moment, what about your greatest Madden Moment: Greatest NFL moment was when Joe Montana came to my Chiefs!!! Best Madden moment thus far has been in Madden 13 we completed 7 seasons of a connected career and I only missed 1 game the entire franchise!!
    • On a scale of 1 to 5, what level of Madden player are you, skill-wise: 3....but I never quit!!!

18. pikledpunk

pikledpunk Walk On

• Location (City, State): Kalamazoo, MI
    • GroupMe Username: pikledpunk
    • Gamer Tag: ThePikledpunk
    • What is your previous online league experience: played since madden 11 in various types of sim leagues. I don't play lobby games
    • Have you read the League Rules? If so, do you understand and agree to them: yes
    • In addition to this league, how many more Madden leagues will you participate in: 2 at most
    • If accepted, what activity level will you be able to CONSISTENTLY provide the league: between high and moderate
    • Provide your typical availability schedule: 5PM - 10PM EST M-F, almost any time on the weekend
    • If accepted, how long do you intend to remain a member of Rookie Symposium: be active, play sim, and follow the rules
    • Describe your definition of "sim" football, and how that fits your style of play: Playing the game like a real NFL game. Simulating an NFL game is why I play Madden, so I feel this definition fits me well.
    • List your favorite NFL team, and why: Detroit Lions. I'm from Michigan, so I watched them when I started getting into football, which also coincided with Barry Sanders getting drafted.
    • List your greatest NFL moment, what about your greatest Madden Moment: My greatest NFL moment is hard to pinpoint with so many spectacular plays by Barry and Calvin Johnson. My greatest madden moment was driving down for a game winning TD with seconds left vs bears. The guy was playing zone and I had to toss a swing pass and run it in with the back.

19. Vahustla4lyfe

Vahustla4lyfe Walk On

GroupMe: Duriel Fields
    Gamer Tag: Vahustla4lyfe
    What is your previous online league experience: I've played in TGL for 4 seasons with Nick Medicis, and now I'm currently playing in his RIP TGL league.
    Have you read the League Rules? If so, do you understand and agree to them: year
    Have you been a member of Rookie Symposium before, if so, when: No never have.
    In addition to this league, how many more Madden leagues will you participate in: 1 with N. Medicis.
    If accepted, what activity level will you be able to CONSISTENTLY provide the league: High Level
    Provide your typical availability schedule: All day everyday for the most part.
    If accepted, how long do you intend to remain a member of Rookie Symposium: Until you end it.
    Describe your definition of "sim" football, and how that fits your style of play: I believe you should be able to mix it up like real football.
    List your favorite NFL team, and why: 49ers and eagles. I admired Steve young and Randall Cunningham.
    List your greatest NFL moment, what about your greatest Madden Moment: My favorite NFL moment was any of the spectacular runs of Randall Cunningham. He was Michael Vick before there was a M. Vick
    On a scale of 1 to 5, what level of Madden player are you, skill-wise: 4

20. Steve Baker

Steve Baker Walk On

• Location (City, State): San Bernardino, CA
    • GroupMe Username: NA
    • Gamer Tag: iaintdefusinit
    • What is your previous online league experience: None
    • Have you read the League Rules? If so, do you understand and agree to them: Yes. Yes.
    • Have you been a member of Rookie Symposium before, if so, when: No.
    • In addition to this league, how many more Madden leagues will you participate in: Possibly one other, if I'm accepted.
    • If accepted, what activity level will you be able to CONSISTENTLY provide the league: The highest.
    • Provide your typical availability schedule: Early morning, late night.
    • If accepted, how long do you intend to remain a member of Rookie Symposium: Until I'm kicked out.
    • Describe your definition of "sim" football, and how that fits your style of play: Before I came across this site, I took sim as playing the game all the way up to actual games, then letting the cpu simulate the game. But learning more about how TSO works, it's opened my eyes to the closest possible gaming to real life as it gets.
    • List your favorite NFL team, and why: Patriots since '92 When they got Drew Bledsoe. Was just a bonus their backup turned out to be one of the greatest of all times.
    • List your greatest NFL moment, what about your greatest Madden Moment: The Patriots 16-0 season. They couldn't top it off with a Super Bowl win.. but thats ok.
    • On a scale of 1 to 5, what level of Madden player are you, skill-wise: 4. Always more room for improvment.

21. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

• Location (City, State): Grand Rapids, Michigan
    • GroupMe Username: DJ391
    • Gamer Tag: DJ391
    • What is your previous online league experience: Multiple Ncaa and madden leagues in TSO Has not been in any in over a year
    • Have you read the League Rules? If so, do you understand and agree to them: Yes I have read them, and I agree
    • In addition to this league, how many more Madden leagues will you participate in: 0
      • HIGH Level (Checking forums daily, always available via Skype or text, provides league content in addition to the minimum required, very vocal in league discussions, prompt in scheduling league games, NO monitoring required
    • Provide your typical availability schedule: Available anytime friday, saturday, sunday and monday... Available after 4:30 on tuesday and thursday, Available after 3:30 Wednesday
    • If accepted, how long do you intend to remain a member of Rookie Symposium: til it ends
    • Describe your definition of "sim" football, and how that fits your style of play: Not running same plays over and over just because they work, not using advantages such as bringing a safety in the box every play, not blitzing every play. Kick field goals as if it were real life, punt as if it was real, just good sportsmanship and rule following
    • List your favorite NFL team, and why: New England Patriots, mostly because of tom brady (huge michigan fan)
    • List your greatest NFL moment, what about your greatest Madden Moment: Greatest NFL moment would have t be when the patriots won their first super bowl against the rams after tom brady was inserted into the role or starter that year. No madden memories yet
    • On a scale of 1 to 5, what level of Madden player are you, skill-wise: id say im about a 3 or 4