Rookie Symposium Experts Pick 'Em Thread

Discussion in 'Rookie Symposium' started by LeGeNd RiPs, Oct 23, 2013.

1. LeGeNd RiPs

LeGeNd RiPs Is it football season yet?

Nov 21, 2009
    RS Experts Pick 'Em Results

Awall- 0-0
    Legend- 0-0
    Nick- 0-0

Last edited: Oct 24, 2013
    • Like Like x 3
  2. LeGeNd RiPs

Nov 21, 2009
    RS Experts Pick 'Em WEEK 1|
    Game| [​IMG] | [​IMG] | [​IMG]|
    Ravens vs. Broncos| BRONCOS | BRONCOS | BRONCOS |

Patriots vs. Bills| BILLS | BILLS | PATRIOTS |

Titans vs. Steelers| TITANS | TITANS | STEELERS |

Falcons vs. Saints| FALCONS | SAINTS | FALCONS |

Bucs vs. Jets| BUCS | JETS | JETS |

Chiefs vs. Jags| JAGS | JAGS | CHIEFS |

Seahawks vs. Panthers| HAWKS | HAWKS | HAWKS |

Bengals vs. Bears| BEARS | BEARS | BENGALS |

Dolphins vs. Browns| DOLPHINS | BROWNS | DOLPHINS |

Vikings vs. Lions| LIONS | VIKINGS | LIONS |

Raiders vs. Colts| COLTS | RAIDERS | COLTS |

Packers vs. 9ers| PACKERS | 9ERS | 9ERS |

Cards vs. Rams| RAMS | CARDS | CARDS |

Giants vs. Cowboys| GIANTS | COWBOYS | COWBOYS |

Eagles vs. Redskins| SKINS | SKINS | SKINS |

Texans vs. Chargers| TEXANS | CHARGERS | CHARGERS |

Coachmedicis Analysis​

Broncos over the Ravens

Solid Broncos user who knows how to win early in season with this team. Don't know enough about the Ravens user to be confident to pull the upset.

Dolphins over the Browns

The defending super bowl champ is tough, and I expect a big season in Miami. Morgan's team got worse in the reboot and I'm not expecting the same success that he had year 1.

Lions over the Vikings

Rookies Slay and Ensah went wild in Season 1. I expect the same thing this year. AP will get his yards, but without a quality QB, it will be tough for the Vikings to pull this out.

Colts over the Raiders

Winkler is back and I expect a big season in Indy with Mr. Luck. With lots of weapons and a new horse to ride in the running game, he might be awall's toughest competition in afc.

Chiefs over the Jags

Thank you smash for taking the jags. Unfortunately it's going to be a long season for you. Criag has his Chiefs and I would hope he can emulate some of the success they are having this season.

Jets over the Bucs

While Chief struggled in the tough AFC EAST year 1, people forget the beating he gave to eventual super bowl champion awall. He is one of the most underrated players in the league. Now can he actually put a good start to the season against a new bucs owner? I think so.

Falcons over the Saints

My man Jay is looking for an improvement year 2 as all the break went the other way in year 1. I expect this turnaround to start week 1 and continue on the rest of the season.

Steelers over the Titans

Hitmhard is a solid user and inherits a very solid roster. His window to make a run to playoffs is very small though and if he wants to make playoffs, he better do it soon as his roster is OLD.

Bengals over the Bears

Snake Eyez stole my damn playoffs spot last year and i can't stand him. But he's good and will show the defending NFC Champs how much better the AFC is.

Seahawks over the Panthers

Seahawks quietly had a solid season week 1 in the tough NFC WEST. I expect that to continue this year as they will roll in this game.

Packers over the 49ers

I'm picking this game solely on the fact Brew posted some hot girls in packers clothes. Go Pack Go.

Rams over Cardinals

The Rams are loaded with good young players and knowing Fields is a solid player, this could be a recipe for a big year in St. Louis. Cardinals will be tough, but i think tavon austin and crew have too much offensive power.

Giants over Cowboys

Do we have new users for these 2 teams? I'm going Giants to win.

Redskins over the Eagles

Poor lere. 2 times a year he gets beaten up by the redskins. He's like the little brother that gets close and then the big brother beats the crap out of him. Sorry man.

Texans over Chargers

It's too bad this rivalry had to die when Nick left the Afc south. These 2 had some heated games. With Nick moving Eric Weddle for picks, it begins the rebuilding process in San Diego.

GAME OF THE WEEK - Patriots over the Bills

Me and oneshot had a great game week 1 last year before my defense confused brady into 25 yard overthrows in game 2. Patriots stole my damn playoff spot finishing 3rd in afc east but still making playoffs. I want revenge but the reboot hurt the bills and helped the pats. This game will go down to the wire but i expect the gronk to be the difference.

AwaLL Analysis​

Ravens vs Broncos: Broncos

I think Legend looks to make up for his terrible finish last season by starting off fast here. Broncos 31-21

Patriots vs Bills: Pats

I believe the Pats experience and Tom Brady edge out the Bills in week 1. Pats 24-20

Titans vs Steelers: Titans

New owner Pikled will know how to get the best out of Jake Locker and the weapons surrounding him. Chris Johnson has a big day on the older Steelers defense. Titans 27-20

Falcons vs Saints: Falcons

Drew Brees and the Saints have owned the Atlanta Falcons, especially at home. This continues here. Saints 35-17

Bucs vs Jets: Bucs

Jets made a big move before the season adding FS Eric Weddle to shore up that secondary. Between the improved defense and run game, the Jets edge out a win 17-14.

Chiefs vs Jags: Jags

Smash takes over as the new Jags owner. He knows how to build a team, and keep lesser teams in games. I think he pulls off a week 1 upset. Jags 24-20.

Seahawks vs Panthers: Seahawks

I think Seattles defense starts the season by making a statement. Seattle wins 27-10.

Bengals vs Bears: Bears

Great match up here with 2 very solid owners. I think home field advantage helps out here, and the Cutler to Marshall connection gets them the win. Bears 38-27.

Dolphins vs Browns: Dolphins

Rematch from RS AFC championship last season. Dolphins sneak by in this one. Dolphins 21-20.

Vikings vs Lions: Lions

Lions are lead by veteran owner Anthrax, who knows how to get this team going. Lions offense starts out the season with a bang. Lions 45-20

Raiders vs Colts: Colts

Owner Winkler returns to RS. He comes back and lets the AFC knows hes a contender. Colts 34-14.

Packers vs 49ers: 49ers

Great match up here with the high powered Packers offense vs the nasty San Fran defense. Defense prevails in this one. 49ers 23-17.

Cardinals vs Rams: Cardinals

Cardinals are clearly in rebuild mode, with not much talent on the offensive line or defensive side of the ball. Carson Palmer is also a question mark. That being said, the cards have BNE running the show, and i like them for the upset. Cards 27-24.

Giants vs Cowboys: Cowboys

Cowboys feel their defense will be much improved this year after switching to the 4-3 defense. I do also. Cowboys win 31-14.

Eagles vs Redskins: Redskins

Rulah is back and ready to bring his Redskins to another RS Superbowl victory. Redskins cruise 38-13.

Texans vs Chargers: Chargers

Chargers claim to be in rebuilding mode after sending FS Eric Weddle away. I think they still have enough talent on the offensive side of the ball to get this win. Chargers 31-28.

LeGeNd RiPs Analysis

Just a game of the week for me this week guys. This was a lot of work.

Dolphins vs. Skins

Huge game this week. Rematch of the AFC championship. I think that, even though mmorgan184's team got worse after the update, he's gonna play with revenge on his mind. Great defense from Coach Morgan wins this game in a close one, 20-17, and Cleveland sends a message to the AFC.​
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Coachmedicis

Coachmedicis Walk On

Feb 21, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
  4. LeGeNd RiPs

Nov 21, 2009
  5. LeGeNd RiPs

Nov 21, 2009
    Lol. Tried my best.
  6. lere2001

lere2001 Walk On

Sep 21, 2010
    Well this was nice while it lasted :p
  7. Coachmedicis

Coachmedicis Walk On

Feb 21, 2013
    With TSO being down lately - we have been having trouble getting on to post our picks for each week.