Rookie Symposium - Generating Content

Discussion in 'Rookie Symposium' started by RadarRider, Aug 24, 2012.

1. RadarRider

RadarRider Montage!

Alright guys we are close to the kick off of this league and even closer to the early release. One of the many benefits of joining a league a Tradition Sports Online is the commitment of league member in creating user content. I want us to start generating ideas for league content and then have someone take the lead in the creation of that content. Fire-away!

iBleedOrange247
    Gngsta4Lyphe
    Papa Perry
    RRAHx2
    kdpnutter
    Matthew Keves
    Makoewler13
    RichFire956
    SmashMouthFB33
    nellycuz
    SunofGod5
    The Richuation
    The Rulah
    CTfromDC
    Drama84
    Boman5
    Elemnt
    gerg
    sschevyridah
    hugezombie
    GDip
    RadarRider
    Selvy9
    Sarvinator
    oneshot24

2. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

I'll be doing a show usually once a week called 3 Rounds with Chris Mortensen as the host and I usually use Bill Parcells as the co-host for the 3rd Round. I do topics related to the league and then do rumors around the league. People can send in rumors for me to use if they want to and I will post them up or I just make them up. I have had a lot of fun with it.

Also when it comes draft time, I do a mock draft and usually did it with the help of I Peench as a kinda Mel and Todd type thing. It was a lot of fun so hopefully someone in the league would like to do it with me when the time comes. However, those are the bits of content I do and every once in a while do a random press conference. Here's some examples of stuff I've done for TMFL.

(Draft Preview with Peench) http://forums.traditionsportsonline...shay-mock-draft-kdpnutter-and-i-peench.76795/

(3 Rounds) http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/3-rounds-edition-1-reboot-year.75877/

(Press Conference) http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/oakland-raiders-press-conference.75799/

• Like Like x 1
  3. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

I was planning on this weekend typing something up previewing all the conferences predicting outcomes based off teams, not on users (since this is season 1)

4. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

I wouldn't mind doing Power Rankings, or a mid season / end season podcast with some guys on skype. If we do one during preseason, midseason and right before playoffs start that'd probably work out best. We could talk about :

Preseason:
    • Replacing key free agents lost
    • New FA additions
    • New defensive / offensive schemes
    • Sleeper players that might progress well or shine this season
    • Team Strengths
    • Team Weaknesses
    • Expectations
    Midseason
    • Playoff predictions
    • Award Races
    • Toughest divisions
    • Surprise players
    • Disappointing players
    Playoffs
    • Playoff Predictions
    • Reflecting on why you voted for Offensive and Defensive MVP / ROTY / Coach of the Year
    • What your team needs to do to get to playoffs next year
    • What your team did well to get to playoffs
    • Coaches on Hot Seat
    If we can get a bunch of people on skype i can record it and post the podcasts, the entire TSO community enjoys those im sure. And i will gladly talk football and bullshit for hours.

• Like Like x 2
  5. GDip

GDip Walk On

love the podcast idea

6. RRAHx2

RRAHx2 Cleared for Takeoff

I don't know what I can do.. but I'm willing to help so any ideas people got let me know and I can work on something??​

• Like Like x 1
  7. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

We did those in TMFL and were really popular with the podcasts, we had those of us that were consistent on doing it and a guest or two on the panel each episode. It was a lot of fun (y)

8. Brandon S.

Yeah i was only a part of the TMFL for a short while before my xbox died but i remember Keller getting off 1 or 2 podcasts before i was forced to retire. Id love to get into this.

9. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Something simple for content could be like a 2 minute drill each week. Do a preview of the games and pick the winner of the match-up. keep track of how you do each week and do a little more in-depth on the "KEY" match-up of the week and can use Keyshawn for the KEY matchup thing (y) I got quite a few ideas so just let me know what you like to do and I'll work on something that you'll enjoy. You want it to be something you enjoy because otherwise it is almost a chore to do instead of enjoying it.

10. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

When your ready to do one or have an idea of when you wanted too I'll check in with Bob or Keller and make sure to get the details on it and I'll be happy to help you with it. (y)

• Like Like x 1
  11. RRAHx2

So you mean like Keyshawn's Key's to the game or something? oooo I like that... thats why you are who you are sir!

12. hugezombie

hugezombie Walk On

I would be interested in being on the panel for this

13. Makoewler13

Makoewler13 Walk On

what about plays of the week? everyone could upload a play from their game and then we could vote on play of the week

• Like Like x 2
  14. RRAHx2

Yeah man, we can split the games if you want? Half and half every week?

15. nellycuz

nellycuz I'm an educated fool w/ $$ on my mind.

I like this idea ...

16. hugezombie

hugezombie Walk On

Sounds good, just let me know what i need to do and when

17. Brandon S.

For anyone willing to do a preseason podcast, i am free anytime besides tonight!