1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Rose Bowl (LSU vs Oregon)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Huronia8, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Huronia8

Huronia8 Walk On

Rose Bowl (LSU vs Oregon)

What time is good for you? i'am available tonight if you want to get it done.

2. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

I might be available tonight, but it won't be til around midnight. I have exams this week and I'll be at the library til then. I don't have anything to do tomorrow til dinner. I'll check when I get home tonight to see if you are on, and if you are we can get it done.

3. Huronia8

Huronia8 Walk On

i'am in the same boat as you. We'll see about tonight but if that doesn't happen then tomorrow should be good.

4. hornfaninbama

I will be on XBL in a few hours, I'll watch for you.

5. Huronia8

Huronia8 Walk On

post here before you go on, i'am free today but not tonight... i have a final tomorrow

6. hornfaninbama

Great Game Man. Field Goals kill me in this dyansty. The only time I miss them on a regular basis is this dynasty.

7. Huronia8

Huronia8 Walk On

true, I totally forgot you missed that one in the 1st half.

I got helped out tonnes by that return after you scored, completely changed the strategy I was going to go with.