Rose Bowl Vids

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Rose Bowl Vids

Vid #1

TD - 15 yard slant over the middle.

Vid #2

TD - Slip screen to beat the blitz. I ran four or five in a row to set this up.

Vid #3

TD - Plain old power running.

Vid #4

The only play of Andy's I had any issue with. You'll see why.

Vid #5

It just doesn't get any more wide open.

Self critique: If I see anything in my own game to look at, maybe the short drop taken after the snap is something I can cut down on, but I don't think it had anything at all to do with the outcomes of those plays. I wasn't under any pressure. To be honest, I don't even think I did it manually. I might have on that first vid. But I'm running the plays in practice now, and the CPU drops a few steps after the snap, even in the shotgun. Maybe it's just on some of the plays, but I'm watching it right now.

Now, I only saved five, which is all I'm allowed, and since I wasn't expecting to be questioned, I only saved the stuff I wanted rather than examples of this problem or that one. If you guys see me working some glitch or gimmick, say the word.

2. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

What I see in the pitch is something that has happened to me before: You pitch and it delay pitches, I have had that happen to me in online games before due to the lag. It sucks, it was cheese, but it doesn't look like intentional cheese.

Also my coaches eye caught something, (all the film I watch a week will do that to you) the pitch is an illegal forward pass. The pitch is made from the 38.5 and is caught on the 40.

Glad it didn't have a bearing on the outcome, but I understand how that can happen to you.