Roster Background

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by Shino45, Jul 12, 2010.

1. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

Roster Background

Dru50

Papa Perry

Beazus Christ

Recchem2000

Hokie Effect

2. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

Twister18

Jman

BDSDIGITAL

Bravejaf

3. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

vBIG-SLICKv

Shino45

Pepperklink

4. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

Hope you guys don’t mind…. I thought I would create a little T3 roster profile, since most of us have introduced ourselves all ready within intro threads. I took all the info and copy and pasted all it here, and because of that some of this info maybe up to a year old. Most of you guys may all ready know each other, but I still figured this could be useful to some of use, and others looking in on our league.

5. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Very cool.

6. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Nice work Shino.

BTW, I forgot to mention but I like your avatar. I'm a big fan of Naruto.

7. vBIG SLICKv

vBIG SLICKv Varsity Baby !!!

Thanks Shino. I am new to Trifecta so this was good for me to get to know you guys.

8. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

Really..... I didn't think too many people were going to realize the origin of my name or avatar. Do you read the manga or watch the anime only? I watch the anime online only, and the other week I told my g/f that the episodes have been so good it's almost better than sex (I wouldn't dare say better). Shino is the character more like myself, smart, intelligent, and often over looked... but when it's time show he always impresses.

9. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I watch the anime. I watched all of the original episodes, minus some fillers, but end up stopping about 35 episodes into Shippuden. My friend recently coaxed me into watching some of recent episodes and now I'm hooked again. My favorite character has and always will be Hinata. I like how she is always the underdog but never backs down from a fight.

10. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Leon would be proud of how you two guys are 'getting your nerd on'....;)

BTW - for those of you who haven't done a 'Get to Know Me' post in the locker room, do the rest of us a favor and post some stuff here about yourselves. That means you Perry!!!! (and everyone else :))

Seriously though, one of the best ways to avoid unpleasantness in an OD is if we all get to know each other personally, you are far less likely to fly off the handle at someone that you know fairly well than some stranger you occassionally play a game with. Those of us who are (or were in my case) in C2C talk in a party chat almost daily, even if none of us are playing, and the comraderie that has engendered is a big reason why most of those guys are in here with us as well. That being said, if one of us invites you to a party chat, accept that ****, you never know what kind of interesting things you might here.

11. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

no doubt lol, I joined you guys in a party last night and it was entertaining hearing your distaste of Mississippi State lol. Looking forward to talking with you guys more.

12. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Yeah Dru and Perry can attest that I was one of last people in C2C to join the party fad, but it really has changed my enjoyment of the game. Usually there is some pretty funny shit discussed in these chats, especially when Twist and Perry are around. :D

13. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Yep, fun times indeed.

Got another new mic so I'm good again. (Lost last one in "the great move of 10")