*** Roster Breakdown ***

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by pittrocks43, Nov 12, 2010.

1. pittrocks43

pittrocks43 TMFL Steelers

Alright guys Doug and I finished both the online and offline file as of 4:11 am est. I want everyone to please remember that the roster breakdown for the Online and Offline files are different.

Online File

Every position is required to have at least 1 player on their roster except for HB, WR, DT and CB. These position require you to have at least 2 players (except for WR were 4 is required).

Offline File

Every position is required to have at least 2 players on their roster except for HB, WR, DT, CB.
    These position require you to have at least 3 players (except for WR were 4 is required).

Please make a note of this when placing bids during the Blind Bid Free Agency period.

We would like to keep both files as similar as possible. If by any chance you don't fulfill these requirements we (Doug and I) will be filling your roster breakdown with the Best Available Player at that position. We will also be signing him to whatever offer he wants ( meaning Cap hits will come into effect if you decide to release him/them).

2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

guys, we cannot stress enough for you to have your roster breakdowns in order! we won't be able to advance and start the season until EVERYONE has done so. thanks in advance!

3. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

bump