Roster Downloads

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by dso122783, Jun 21, 2013.

1. dso122783

dso122783 Walk On

Anyone know any xbox users who will have roster dl available early?

2. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

They will spread like wild fire. Between OS, PP etc... I'm sure they'll be a version out on launch night. Names only of course.

3. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Named rosters typically drop about 5-10 days after the release, even with season ticket and all that

4. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Wyrmreaver

6. dso122783

dso122783 Walk On

Thanks.

Ofcourse I know they cant but names in the game but I can't stand playing with "QB #12" or these made up generic names.

7. Wyrmreaver

its all generic names after season 4 anyways......

• Like Like x 1
  8. dso122783

dso122783 Walk On

Right, in dynasty. I also like to play for the rivalry trophies, etc. in Play Now and having the real names is pretty sweet.

9. dmw7782

dmw7782 Walk On

I'm excited for gamer tags that update players accessories and helmets

10. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Generic names that you recruited, which is different than generic names for players that you know the real name of IMO

11. dmw7782

dmw7782 Walk On

Where do u guys get ur rosters from?

12. Black Republican

Rosters will get around quickly, I swear EA sends guys games early just for this purpose haha. I know PastaPadre, and others on OS had rosters up day two after launch. Pretty accurate, I always check the bottom scrub teams, if they are accurate they are pretty legit. Come day 5-10 the really detailed versions will be out with hometowns, equipment etc...

13. Stanimal032

Stanimal032 EMAW

[​IMG]

14. freernnur5

freernnur5 Walk On

On OS there is a template thread where they are asking fans of schools to contribute a roster of 68 with accurate names/heights/weights/hometown and the starter for depth chart purposes. Also including tips based on teambuilder and saying who is who will help them. I know a lot are done and the guys making them on the ps3 and Xbox 360 will be using these for the first pass of edits. It took me a couple hours but I'd suggest doing one if your school isn't done yet as it will help them out immensely if all the data they need is right there in one spot. I think they will be getting their copies soon.

• Like Like x 1
  15. fantasyboi

fantasyboi If Tebow isn't Jesus, I'm the Pope

ill do what i can to have them up Sat night or sunday morning...but if i get the dynasty itch then it wont happen....a lot of the times ill just start a dynasty and each week ill have about 10 teams in so by end of season they r all complete

16. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

17. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Gamerosters gets the game early, for that purpose.

18. Black Republican

Yea, and then the frenzy continues with people stealing rosters claiming them as their own etc.. haha I just enjoy getting real names come day 1-2, sweet that its done with the level of detail these people do.

19. justca11mejuice

justca11mejuice Walk On

back in 2008 i used the CPU generated names for my season and used FSU... the QB who was EJ Manuel was named something like Trent Copperthwaite or something. i went on to FSU message boards and started talking about this QB and how amazing he was and how dominant FSU would be. blah blah blah. it was pretty entertaining, trolling those guys about a QB they had no clue who i was talking about. haha.

i don't pay as close attention to NCAA football in general, especially compared to you guys. so the names really mean nothing to me. i laugh when i see some of the CPU generated names that are typically 'white' or 'black' names show up for guys that are the opposite ethnicity. like a Keyshawn Fernandez white OT from Calgary, Canada.

20. fantasyboi

OS already has templates up so rosters will drop fast. easily

21. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

I'm part of a group on OS that's doing rosters for the ps3. We have 29 teams left that need names and 35 are ready to be input into the game once released. Seeing that we have 2 weeks left before and entering is done we should have them out a few days after the release.

We are making sure the depth charts are as accurate as possible with all correct names, heights, weights, year of eligibility, hometowns and skin color

22. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Were you part of the project last year? Just wondering because last year we started our dynasty 7 days after the game came out, and that was either the day of or the day after the rosters came out. Are you guys more prepared this year to think it will get done so soon? Love the optimism!

23. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

I wasn't on it last year but I believe its more organized with us using Google drive this year

24. fantasyboi

u have the link to that google drive?