Roster file not working correctly? (I'm probably just an idiot)

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Full Moon Fever, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

I dl'd the Hokie Effect named rosters the other day and seemed to use them with no problem. Today I turn on my game and it's all position and numbers. I went to go load the file, and again everybody showed up with positions and numbers. I had to download it again from rostershare, and got the names for a play now game. As soon as I went to play online, it was back to the positions and numbers. Is there a way to keep the names on the game across any mode? And I have no idea why I load the file and the rosters still say position/number until I download it again from rostershare. I had to do this on last year's game every few days as well. Am I doing something wrong?

2. Full Moon Fever

Thanks for the help douchebags.

3. Koach Vonner

Koach Vonner Walk On

My names do the same crap. My homeboys too

4. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

You have to load the rosters every time you back out of a game mode I think...

Those rosters won't work for online matches anyway, since ratings/heights/weights/positions are changed for some players.

5. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

Happened to me on 12 and 11. Its a real pisser, couldnt ever find a solution or even a cause.

6. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

i had the same problems from hokie's rosters.

went in, deleted all the saved rosters I had and re-downloaded. so far its fixed the problem.

7. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Everytime you enter a game mode and go back to the home screen of NCAA12 it loads the FIRST saved roster. So if you accidentally auto saved a roster when you first looked at them after opening the game, it will load those. If your named roster is your ONLY file you have saved, it will see that as the "default" roster and load that everytime on the home screen.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Full Moon Fever

Yeah, I noticed that and deleted the other rosters and now there's only one roster file, and it loads with the names every time. Thanks.

9. mikedeep97

mikedeep97 Walk On

Is there a roster out there w/ just the names? I know FDK usually does one but I don't if that one is complete yet.. I've been kinda out of the loop.

Thanks in advance.

10. BlyGilmore

mikedeep97

Hit my locker up (if you're an xbox guy) - BlyGilmore. i have a set of rosters that has all the players named as well as call coaches and coordinators. might be an inconsequential mistake here and there, but the important players are done.

• Like Like x 1
  11. mikedeep97

mikedeep97 Walk On

'Preciate what you do, Bly.

12. BlyGilmore

no problemo - they're actually the rosters Hokie Effect found and hosted. I just made them re-available ;-)