Roster Help

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by LSU21dude, Aug 28, 2010.

1. LSU21dude

LSU21dude Geaux Tigers

Roster Help

My roster is all F'd up. When I go into depth chart, none of my freshman are showing up. But if I go to edit rosters, the freshman are there.

For example, I have a 70 ovr freshman RB that shows up in edit rosters, but if I go to depth chart, he is not there and since I only have 3 other RB's, the computer puts my FB as the fourth RB.

Anybody have any input?

2. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Lsu I really haven't seen anyone post anything about this glitch in any other league. Has anyone seen this before

3. Pac12Leader

Pac12Leader Walk On

You have to put them on the depth chart, and the confusing part is when you're looking for the freshman and you have players from other positions listed as higher rated and you have to scroll all the way down looking for them.

4. LSU21dude

LSU21dude Geaux Tigers

Yep, I was just about to post that I figured it out. You have to manually put them in there I guess.

Pretty stupid, the computer put a 40 ovr FB as my 4th RB instead of my 70 ovr freshman RB.

5. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

This is kind of what I was trying to msg you over Xbox, but I guess I didn't explain it right. Glad it's figured out cause I really didn't know what to do if it was fucked up